Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well so far my Aunt got me 12 bars of "Crunchie bars" from Cadberry. They don't really sell them here and i loved them when i went to Ireland so i'm pretty happy !
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

All a man needs for Christmas is a pair of Duluth Men's Ballroom Jeans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    My father is going to send me in a trip to New Jersey with my brother

YAY I'M GOING TO SEE SNOW FOR FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!
    Looking inside your freezer might be more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    I really just want my dog back. Had to put down my boxer 2 days ago and my family is crushed. No one is eating or doing anything but crying and honestly it's just too many people leaning on me.. I'm sorry I had to vent that. Merry Christmas
    That's really sad man I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas. Whenever I think about my older dog dying I just think of that old show "All Dogs Go to Heaven" and it makes me feel a little better

It's 1am here...making sure the youngest one is actually asleep before I put his gifts from "Santa" under the tree.

Hubby and I exchanged gifts earlier on Christmas Eve. I got a pair of really warm and comfy slippers, a gift card for my priest's WoW race change, a huge Santa Claus ceramic candle holder, lots of chocolates (more for him than me, since I rarely eat sweets), some games off Steam, and a new gaming mouse. He also made one of my favorite dinners on Sunday as part of my Christmas present.

I gave him a new gaming headset, several games via Steam and Amazon, and a new gaming mouse. Plus some epic gear for his up and coming lvl 90 alts.
    Last edited by Madisyn; 2012-12-25 at 07:17 AM.

Deleted
    A headache.

Yeah, I want to amend my nothing to getting woken up at 3am by my GF sitting at her computer with her ridiculously noisey keyboard. I also didnt get laid. Merry Xmas!

10+ Year Old Account
    She obviously didn't want you to sleep in and miss the festivities.

Only 1am here on christmas day here. Still got a while to go.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    An iPod nano and a Swivel Tool, which is kind of like a swiss army knife, but for a key chain. Was pleasantly surprised, considering all I've gotten the past few years were just clothes.

Deleted
    Its way too early here! no one celebrates christmas at 9 am, i think O_o
    So nothing :@

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    You BOUGHT DotA 2?... You could have asked in the megathread, people are giving those away left and right .
    All those games were gifts to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    My relatives are very creative, I got cash.
    You know, the worst christmas I ever had (and I think I've already posted about this lol) was when I said, 'meh, just get me gift cards' because I couldn't make up my mind.

There must have been a hundred freaking presents under the tree that year (there were 5 of us) and I didn't really know what to expect. Maybe some clothes, a video game/movie, something like that. My sister doles out the presents...I end up with 6 envelopes. All gift cards, and nothing else. Everyone else is buried under presents, and I sat quietly holding my cards as they unwrapped their presents. It was the worst christmas I've ever had, but I couldn't complain - it was basically my fault.

This year however, is the first year I've been able to make up an actual list. Last couple of years it's been things I've actually NEEDED. Mostly shit for the apartment I moved into a few years ago. But this year, I ran out of 'essentials' that I could ask for, so I made a list of all the games, movies, and other shit I've been wanting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    She obviously didn't want you to sleep in and miss the festivities.
    She went to bed some 3 hours later, after Im now awake, so now I get to sit around at my PC for 6 hours while she sleeps, some festivities.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayona View Post
    It amazes me just how many people are happy getting nothing. Then again, I have no money or family either. Well, I have my dad, but he refuses to even say he loves me. So, he can go DIAF. Family, bah humbug.
    Make your own new family ? :P

i got a lump of coal and a nice 8 hour work day tonight and tomorow night (2am here) allthough i know im pretty much getting some cloths which is always good. treated myself to some steam games/gog.com games. will probably spend my time sleeping, spending time with family/dinner and some quality game time as the fiance is working till the time i have to go into work. on the converse side i did get her some sexy wear for the bedroom, some knee-high socks that she asked for and taking her shopping for some other cloths/items and just some gift cards for the parentals and sister.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Sunwing and Manas ^_^.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a new camera bag and a lens

Not sure, I specifically said "Don't get me anything" but I'm sure I'll get some clothes or whatever. As long as we eat Lasagna on Christmas I'm happy!
    Hi Sephurik

some miserable gits in this thread with severe grinchitudes.

so far i have got, new trainers, 2 new nfl shirts, 1 new nhl shirt, new wallet, 150 quid in games, new nfl sidelines jacket. and 1500 quid (rich inlaws) oh and a new 1080p video camera!

but most presents in this house? my daughter. she has a good 45+ packages to claw through. the joys of being the first grandchild I guess