490 15/16N 1/16H Enh Shaman LF HM Guild

Hello, I am a 490ilvl looking possibly to move on to a different guild (only if you are stellar looking, not switching for a guild that is less or equal progression to be honest) and that is focused on clearing Hard modes and getting kills. I am only looking for a 10m guild, and need a guild that starts at 6 PST or later, these 2 are musts.

I am currently 15/16N, missing Sha, and 1/16Hm, although I am more then prepared to jump right into Heroic kills as I always do competitive dps and when it comes to raids I am completely focused and prepared.

If you are at all interested, leave your stuff here and/or contact me in-game. My battletag is Skyfire#1865 and we can talk more.

Below is some info for what I am looking for if your interested hit me up...if not enjoy a free bump to top.

I have been trying to find a HM guild for my resto druid for the past 3 weeks that only raids 2 days/week, unfortunatley most people that raids 2 days a week are either full or in a fairly casual guild.

With that said I am wondering if there is any interest in a 2 day/week guild that is NOT casual. I am currently at 6/26 HM and would be looking for people that are around that in progression. I am fine with either horde or alliance but would be looking at a higher population server, preferable on EST time zone based.

Raid times would be Monday,Tuesday from 8-11 pm EST.

What I am expecting from people that are interested.
    1: People that are able to commit to almost 100% attendance.
    2: People that come prepared for raids, we are looking at 6 hours a week but I would expect people to do their research while we aren't raiding and be willing to participate in forum discussions about boss strats, etc. People that are keeping up with the latest theorycrafting.
    3: People that are willing to wipe, it happens and if you are trying to push progression it can happen alot.
    4: People that don't make the same mistake twice.

If this is something that you are interested in then contact me.

battletag: Ferdy30#1631
    email: bhs_runner@yahoo.com