How much is this crystal worth?

Got a Advanced Cyan-Blue Indestructible Crystal from the cartel pack a few days ago and wondering how much its worth. There isnt any on my servers AH. Tried asking chat but some random guy wispered me and said its worth 200k which i think is a lie. Anyone here know the worth and what i should sell it for.

200K is probably about right. The cheapest Pink-Purple is 140K, and the Cyan-Blue is newer so it'd probably sell for more. I don't know how well any of them sell, though.

Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    200K is probably about right. The cheapest Pink-Purple is 140K, and the Cyan-Blue is newer so it'd probably sell for more. I don't know how well any of them sell, though.
    ok thank you

It's selling for 200-250k on my server.

On Harbinger they are going for 600k to 800k mostly due to how rare they are. You never see them in the GTN it is all done in/trade.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Is it that crystal tha have +41 stat but you can equip it from level 10?If so I guess it can be sold for 1 million at least...how many people would pay to have a level 10 crystal with level 50 stats on it?super twink ftw
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Is it that crystal tha have +41 stat but you can equip it from level 10?If so I guess it can be sold for 1 million at least...how many people would pay to have a level 10 crystal with level 50 stats on it?super twink ftw
    They can be equipped at lvl 10, just would hope they had more than two colors (blue and pink) however my marauder/ sentinel, each in full revan suit + mask (I don't mind the difference between the ingame skin and the "real" one...) and with tyhtonian/ zions lightsaber they look fashionable.