To anyone who still reports for mild swearing

To anyone who still reports people for using mild swearing in game by saying words such as f word, shit, motherf, etc, nothing racist, because of reasons such as:

- that person is fed up with you trolling them for no reason

- that person is fed up with you not listening in a BG to simple insturctions

- that person is just venting randomly

- you're a hypocrite who swear in guild chat, vent, real life, occasionally in trade and other public channels, but you want to feel like you're blizzard little nazi soldier and pretend you care about underage readers' corruption of their minds,

- to any such combination of assholes as mentioned in the reasons above:

I sincerely wish your computer screen explodes in your face and leaves you blind of both eyes, if only to no longer have to deal with your bullshit.

Happy holidays.

Looks like someone was banned/suspended. Try not to take out your range on gaming sites.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Gotta agree with OP. Where's my "report retard" button?

In LoL, you can report people for playing shit, why not in wow? Oh wait, cause they pay the same money... Brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will still have to agree with the OP.

The mature language filter is on by default. When you disable it you should honestly
    be prepared to see mature language on your chat.

I report people that annoy me for some other reason if they swear. Since i can't really report them for being terrible team player in BG. It's even better if they have inappropriate character or guildname.

deal with it.

Why do average players complain the most?

I can't report people for purposefully taking flags to the enemy in WSG so they can "just end this already", but they can report me for venting at them for the same reasons. Americans and their definition of freedom.

Deleted
    I'm so mad I didn't learn to hold my tongue.

little boy got punished for harsh language, there there, it will be ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvenArcher View Post
    To anyone who still reports people for using mild swearing in game by saying words such as f word, shit, motherf, etc, nothing racist, because of reasons such as:

- that person is fed up with you trolling them for no reason

- that person is fed up with you not listening in a BG to simple insturctions

- that person is just venting randomly

- you're a hypocrite who swear in guild chat, vent, real life, occasionally in trade and other public channels, but you want to feel like you're blizzard little nazi soldier and pretend you care about underage readers' corruption of their minds,

- to any such combination of assholes as mentioned in the reasons above:

I sincerely wish your computer screen explodes in your face and leaves you blind of both eyes, if only to no longer have to deal with your bullshit.

Happy holidays.
    Thank you for letting me know that reporting for the slightest bad word actually works. I'll keep on doing this.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

Quote Originally Posted by marthsk View Post
    Thank you for letting me know that reporting for the slightest bad word actually works. I'll keep on doing this.
    I'm going to start doing this since the OP raged so hard about it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    little boy got punished for harsh language, there there, it will be ok.
    Oh my god, aren't you an annoying little ****

But on topic: It is indeed very annoying if people like who I quoted get childish and report stupid things like this when there is a mature language filter, for god's sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvenArcher View Post
    I can't report people for purposefully taking flags to the enemy in WSG so they can "just end this already", but they can report me for venting at them for the same reasons. Americans and their definition of freedom.
    Funny. I'd probably report you with this kind of attitude. Oh wait, I did for unnecessary nation bashing.

Perhaps you should expand your vocabulary if you find it necessary to use your curse words to attempt to argue with someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marthsk View Post

Torture, rape, murder, kill are all perfectly fine. But fuck, shit, and cunt, are all bad, what a messed up world.

I didn't get banned for anything, I'm a 7 year user and blizzard is in a hard zone right now to ban any lifetime players with how many people quit for mop.

I just can't stand the people who tell me "you're reported" as if a) they're gonna get something in return b) i'm supposed to be impreseed

Deleted
    if someone is really raging in bg chat, i report. hope they get banned and rage more.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just stop getting angry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this.

"Rant" type threads leave no room for discussion and this won't go anywhere constructive.