Cross realm zones, server groups

Where can you find out which servers got batched for CRZ? I couldn't find any info on it.

I have heard that it is only servers from your battle group that get joined in a CRZ however I have seen players from servers that are not from my battle group in many zones, so I don't think this is case. So your guess is as good as mine, sorry I couldn't be of help - Merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I have heard that it is only servers from your battle group that get joined in a CRZ however I have seen players from servers that are not from my battle group in many zones, so I don't think this is case. So your guess is as good as mine, sorry I couldn't be of help - Merry Christmas.
    Since you're able to group with people from all over your region now, I'd say that it's still possible it only automatically matches realms from your battlegroup, and the ones you've seen from outside it have been people grouped with someone else to bring them over.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Since you're able to group with people from all over your region now, I'd say that it's still possible it only automatically matches realms from your battlegroup, and the ones you've seen from outside it have been people grouped with someone else to bring them over.
    I've just logged into Dalaran and there are plenty of players that are not from my battle group, if it was out in the world I'd be inclined to agree with you that they might be grouped with another player from my BG but it seems highly unlikely that they would be grouped whilst checking the auction house.

But are there servers that arent in any CRZ? On my server there are 0 people in Dalaran for example. And I never see people from other servers in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Where can you find out which servers got batched for CRZ? I couldn't find any info on it.
    There is no such list because it adds servers dynamically.

If there are just 50 people from the whole EU in particular zone, they will all be on the same server.
    If there are 200 people, it will split them to 2 crz servers.

I don't think it works like that tbh. On my server there are literally 0 people in Dalaran and no people from other realms in let's say Elwynn Forest. So how does that work?

Which region are you playing in?

Pve realm europe english.

That's strange. Do you have anyone on Real ID or BattleTag on another realm that you can try cross-realm grouping with and see if you end up in the same zone?