Deleted

Headset + Keyboard

Im looking for a decent headset and keyboard.

I can spend around:
    Keyboard - £80
    Headset £65

any suggestions?

Deleted
    For anyone curious to what he is looking for:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ping-list-help

Deleted
    Was simply just wanting specific information here obviously these two as other stuff sorted.

In that price range Steelseries Siberia V2 is best headset you can get. On keyboard side would recommend something mechanical, like Corsair K90 for example.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I'd recommend the logitech G510 for a keyboard. I have a G19 which is simply too expensive for what it does but is a fantastic keyboard. The G510 is pretty much the cheaper version.

Look at the plantronics 780 for a headphone, although the build is fragile so you have to be careful with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    I'd recommend the logitech G510 for a keyboard. I have a G19 which is simply too expensive for what it does but is a fantastic keyboard. The G510 is pretty much the cheaper version.
    LCD on those is complete waste of money. Both of those keyboards are simply overpriced gimmicks compared to any mechanical keyboard choices.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    LCD on those is complete waste of money. Both of those keyboards are simply overpriced gimmicks compared to any mechanical keyboard choices.
    I find them quite useful, the G19 as previously stated is a waste of money so don't bother but the basic screens can be great if there's a decent profile for them.

I don't like mechanical keyboards, I just hate using them for anything. I find them awkard but each to his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    I find them quite useful, the G19 as previously stated is a waste of money so don't bother but the basic screens can be great if there's a decent profile for them.
    I had G15 for few years until it died to spilled drink #3 (first two times washing it saved it), and still have G13 in daily use. I honestly have found no use for the LCDs even once in last five years. G110 is better choice if you're going for non-mechanical keyboard, or Microsoft Sidewinder x4/x6.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    I had G15 for few years until it died to spilled drink #3 (first two times washing it saved it), and still have G13 in daily use. I honestly have found no use for the LCDs even once in last five years. G110 is better choice if you're going for non-mechanical keyboard, or Microsoft Sidewinder x4/x6.
    In recent times I found the G19 screen to be useful in borderlands 2, not that is was needed nor did it improve anything in game but it was a nice little convenience. And this is a more certain situation scenario but I like having tutorial videos play on the screen while I learnt how to do aspects of my work.

Deleted
    the steelseries syberia V2 any good look cheap and using a microsoft X6 atm.

what about turtle beaches any of them good atm?

Yeah definitely go mechanical with the keyboard. For gaming, Cherry MX Red is normally considered the best. I like the way it types as well. Very smooth and non-clicky, while feels great to the touch. Make sure to get a mechanical keyboard that is "plate-mounted" for solid feel and build, dual layer PCB so that the solder points of the key switches are as strong as possible (single layer has a bigger change of coming loose with use). Many makes and models out there. Good luck! I'd save some money and go with top quality stuff like Filco, Das, Razer Blackwidows or the new KBtalKing Pro that can be BT wireless or USB wired.