View Poll Results: Do you like cuddling?

Voters
1112. This poll is closed
  • Yes. (I'm a man)

886 79.68%
  • Yes. (I'm a woman)

112 10.07%
  • No. (I'm a man)

91 8.18%
  • No. (I'm a woman)

23 2.07%
Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I got a body pillow for Xmas, forever alone cuddling here I come!
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No, I hate it pretty much

Do I hate cuddling? No.

Do I want to cuddle at all times? No.

Apparently its complicated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    She's always doing that, hehe.
    Damned kids... no wonder my nephews and nieces can always guilt trip me into giving them crap.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    It's a perfectly healthy biological function! Or so I'm told.

Was going to edit this in earlier but you replied fast: well, my strongest memory of being hugged comes from a highly unpleasant incident around 6-7ish, maybe just gave me an averse association with hugging that expanded over the years. Self-psychoanalysis!
    I was actually going to reply to this and say it does make you weird since all mammals are kind of encoded to enjoy pleasurable physical contact (inb4 perverts). But, now knowing that an event has changed this for you, all I can say is that sucks. Just keep on keepin on then!
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    I was actually going to reply to this and say it does make you weird since all mammals are kind of encoded to enjoy pleasurable physical contact (inb4 perverts). But, now knowing that an event has changed this for you, all I can say is that sucks. Just keep on keepin on then!
    I didn't really read it as not being able to enjoy it, just being... wary? of it.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    Pervs!
    But yeah, I do enjoy pleasurable physical contact... wait, are we still talking about hugging? >_>

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I didn't really read it as not being able to enjoy it, just being... wary? of it.
    My feeling regarding hugging is actually pretty well expressed in that webcomic I linked earlier:
    http://planetkaren.co.uk/files/comics/2007-07-24.jpg

Yes, because it always leads to other things...

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    It's just I don't really get why a girl in school uniform would be on the floor in the fetal position?
    Maybe she has a bellyache? Or she's plotting her revenge because the cake was a lie? Or maybe she's re-enacting Honey's scene.

I don't know, but I think linking something that's just cute like that to "recently been violated" is lot weirder.

10+ Year Old Account
    My feeling regarding hugging is actually pretty well expressed in that webcomic I linked earlier:
    http://planetkaren.co.uk/files/comics/2007-07-24.jpg
    Oh, right. The turning things into stone thing.

Maybe she has a bellyache? Or she's plotting her revenge because the cake was a lie? Or maybe she's re-enacting Honey's scene.
    Okay, fine, we're all a bunch of illiterate pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Okay, fine, we're all a bunch of illiterate pigs.
    Hey that was a great play

Though I guess to be fair Taiga was essentially designed to a legal loli.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I always win in the end.

On the topic of cuddling, I really am surprised by the results of the poll. Considering this is MMO-C, I'd have expected more fear of intimacy
    I can't it's that surprising, honestly. I wouldn't say I get the impression people here are afraid of intimacy, they're afraid of rejection.

On the topic of cuddling, I really am surprised by the results of the poll. Considering this is MMO-C, I'd have expected more fear of intimacy
    I think we're more like heavy shortage of available intimacy. Not like MMO-C is filled with stereotypical macho bikers or something like that.

I don't know what that is
    A loli? Prey for lolicons.

It's almost as if some topics have a middle-ground. Well now I just don't know what to believe in anymore.
    Must be a golden mean fallacy! Burn that heretical obdigore I say.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what that is
    You don't know what loli refers to?

It's almost as if some topics have a middle-ground. Well now I just don't know what to believe in anymore.
    Obviously the solution is to curl into a fetal ball and think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not so much a "fear of intimacy" as it is a "not liking my shit touched when I am resting" lol

Sure I do. It's obviously a prey for "lolicons". You're not tricking me with your tricky tricks.
    I don't know weaboo things, assume from context it's sexual and not worth googling.
    As an aside it came from Vladimir Nabokov's great novel Lolita. The book's plot is as disturbing as the name it has forever ruined implies.

Also I'm totally not a weeaboo!
    Last edited by semaphore; 2012-12-26 at 10:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure I do. It's obviously a prey for "lolicons". You're not tricking me with your tricky tricks.
    I don't know weaboo things, assume from context it's sexual and not worth googling.
    Yeah, it's basically "(implied/intended) statutory rape" sexual.

As an aside it came from Vladimir Nabokov's great novel Lolita. The book's plot is as disturbing as the name it has forever ruined implies.
    Pff, not fair! I had to do paperwork!

But yeah, I haven't watched many Japanese cartoons in the past six or seven years, but I seem to remember loli being uncomfortably common. I don't know how to interpret that, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    From my understanding, a weaboo is just a white girl who is very much in to all things Japanese. But now I feel as if that definition might not be correct from the sexual context lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    From my understanding, a weaboo is just a white girl who is very much in to all things Japanese. But now I feel as if that definition might not be correct from the sexual context lol
    I think the term is just used to describe someone (nearly always white) who is really into Japan, not just their cartoons but, like... everything Japanese. I think the Japanese call those kinds of people otaku, but I'm not sure.

There's one chick on Youtube in particular who I'd probably use as the example of what a weeaboo is.