Race change for PVP

Hi guys,

Currently my mains a panda warrior, pve guild, going alright in hms - but lately I've been bit by the pvp bug. Been doing KFC and climbing ranks (slowly and I was thinking of race changing to a better pvp race as the main panda benefit is disabled in ranked pvp.

Now I know Orcs are the supposed best, but I have already brought a 2H sword on my panda for tmog reasons and it looks like blizzard won't be changing it to an axe for me.
    My question to you more knowledgable guys out there:
    Is the Orc racials minus the +exp from the axe better than the undead racials?

I understand either or is a very minor benefit, but let's min max for a bit hey?

Cheers,
    tehd

(if it helps, I'm ms tank so the undead heal may be good, but focus on the pvp)

10+ Year Old Account
    humans and orcs make the best warriors i think,even more so for pvp.yes its worth it to get the most out of your weapon racials so get a new weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see more Undeads with Elite than I do Orcs. So go Undead. I personally like my 2 second AoE silence.

Orc, 4 second stuns turn into 3 second stuns with the meta

Human is the best IMO for ally, and for horde I would go Orc, or Undead. Both are good i think though

Warriors already have sap/sleep break with Berserker Rage, so UD racial isn't as good. Also the reduced Stun duration on Orcs is a really helpful thing especially when paired with Meta gem bonus.

Also having a 3rd Trinket(Blood Fury) is a really good one for the CD stacking.

Deleted
    Orc or undead is way to go, all up to you.

Orcs are better than Undead, outisde for the looking good factor ;p.

Go orc, dont worry about the wep, exp is not a big deal in pvp, it also could benefit you: more dodges > more OP.

Cheers guys - went orc. Figured its pretty similiar to alliance, they (humans) get a third trink with racial, orcs get a lesser dps trink. Next season ill take advantage of the +exp.