Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Post the last bad thing you did

Since most people act like a saint on these forums, let's get the torches out and flame people for being Human.

Last bad thing I did...

Lied to my employer so I can have Christmas off with my family.

OMG I'm so selfish and self-centered, let's all call me names.

Deleted
    I can't remember anything too terrible. I stayed mad at my brother slightly longer than I should have (it was only over something petty anyway) and I pirated some anime. ¯\(°_o)/¯

I'm currently playing wow at 3:30am on Christmas morning (Chinese guild, I'm at home). Just hope my niece doesn't come downstairs thinking I'm Santa...

10+ Year Old Account
    Posted on MMO-Champion at 3:40am when I have the entirety of my extended family coming over in about 8 hours.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 03:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by franklampard View Post
    since most people act like a saint on these forums, let's get the torches out and flame people for being human.

Last bad thing i did...

Lied to my employer so i can have christmas off with my family.

Omg i'm so selfish and self-centered, let's all call me names.
    you rude bum you
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Since most people act like a saint on these forums, let's get the torches out and flame people for being Human.

Last bad thing I did...

Lied to my employer so I can have Christmas off with my family.

OMG I'm so selfish and self-centered, let's all call me names.

It was questionable whether your original thread on this matter was worth being posted, is there really a need for two on the same subject? I understand you're smarting from it but still...

Deleted
    -Not study for my finals and instead posted on some random forum
    -I bought clothes for my brother as a Christmas gift
    -I laughed with the popes yearly speech
    -I didn't bother for our Kings yearly speech
    -I made myself guilty of public urination (take that society!)
    -I didn't donate anything to doctors without borders
    -I 'forgot' to write bad things I did and chose to write the lesser evils down
    -I tried to set of a nuclear bomb in my basement on friday the 21st (I failed, plutonium is hard to come by these days)

I ate the last cracklings at the dinner yesterday...

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought my brother a gift and I'm going to make him open a good sized box which contains a smaller box, which contains an even smaller box, and inside that box is another box, and inside this box is a post-it note telling him where I hid the the real present, and when he goes to go get it, there will be a box within a box within another box, and inside is another post-it note telling him that he should come back and open the tiny gift behind all the other presents.

The gift was the adventure. Also a $50.00 gift card to gamestop.

It'd probably be a bigger question to ask the last good thing I did!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

About a week ago I promised someone that I'll take this online certification course for them. It's a 30 day course that's due the end of December.

I still haven't started.

damn i must be a good person after all, because i can't think of anything xD

Said thanks for a Christmas gift & 10 minutes later I've binned it.

-Grim

10+ Year Old Account
    Does not caring for the human race count? No? Oh,uuhhhh, then ate the last of the duck from last nights take away even though there maaaaay, or may not have been a note near it reading: "Don't eat the duck, i want it for a sandwich tomorrow <insert family members name here>". I'm a baaaad, bad person
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Grim32 View Post
    Said thanks for a Christmas gift & 10 minutes later I've binned it.

-Grim
    not a bad thing, you did say thanks, even tho you didn't like the present, that's actually nice! go do something bad then come back here xD

Made photocopies of all my japanese worksheets so I can work on them over the break. Left them in the car.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't say thanks when receiving presents. I use thanks only when someone helps me with something and I asked to be helped.

Deleted
    i forgot X-mas !

i may have destoryed an entire planets worth of people then hopped in a time machine and found a weird earth person to make up for it O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    came home pissed out my head last night (christmas eve) and thought it would be a good idea to piss on the trampoline that was put up in the communal garden for the neighbors kids for Christmas morning.

yep, there is a place in hell with my name on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearly started a fight in a Church just after midnight on Christmas Day.