Any link for envelop mist haste breakpoint?

Search a lot
    Only found renewing mist breakpoint
    Anyone know envelop mist ?
    "if you dont like it, dont play the game! I love the way this game is 100% and nothing should be changed, because beta's aren't meant to improve a game. I will defend this games honor with my life and will refuse that anything bad be said about things that could be improved!"

- The FFXIV Community. (and some of "legacy" player)

http://www.temerityofwindrunner.com/...aver/calc.html

All of the Mistweaver numbers you'll ever need, just make sure to check "full raid buffs" for 5% haste.

Haste numbers are ratings needed before the stance bonus (like in tiger stance).

Deleted
    If you're using that resource make sure to test, for example it's Zen Sphere figures are completely false.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    If you're using that resource make sure to test, for example it's Zen Sphere figures are completely false.
    It's because ZP doesn't gain ticks, not even hps with haste. Given the other 2 didn't scale with haste in anyway, it was the only way to "balance the tier".

Then @OP
    Just ran the maths real quick you may want someone else to confirm. I also forget how exactly the game runs rounding for extra ticks so I'll go with the safe values

w/o serpents stance yet with 5% raid buff you want
    900 for +1 tick (1350 with stance)
    5400 for +2 ticks (8099 with stance)

if I recall the rounding methods used favor the player so the "real" values would be
    899 and 5399

I just recall reading something while back saying client and server rounding are different making awkward behavior. I couldn't care enough for a few rating points when healing so I'd def go for the safe value. If you are desperate for 3rd tick just add the difference of 2 ticks to the value needed for 2nd tick so you'd need 9900 rating pre stance. Don't think it's attainable this tier.