Poll: Would you get castrated if it could increase your life?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. It's tempting in a sense.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Correlation =/= causality.
    The eunuchs might have lived longer because they didn't need to worry about relationships, didn't need to worry about supporting a (or getting) a family, eunuchs generally don't do heavy physical labour...
    Anyway; the sample size of eunuchs versus non-eunuchs is incredibly small, which skews things even more.

But losing my fertility in favour of a longer life... Well; if some surgery and hormone treatment would come with that (all for free) to ensure I could have a relatively normal sex-life regardless (as any sex, really), I wouldn't mind losing my gonads. Children aren't in the planning. But sex isn't something I'd give up, either. So an alternative must be presented.
    And I don't suppose hormonal replacement therapy would count for the whole 'eunuch'-deal, so that means I'm out.

*eyes the study*

Have they correlated these results with the number of deaths from Syphilis and other sexually transmitted disease amongst the Korean nobility?

That'd explain a decade-longer average lifespan quite handily.

And no, don't be absurd. Those bits exist for a reason, those hormones perform a service. I'm not ridding myself of them on the off chance I might live a little longer.

Knowing my family history I'm likely to stroke out or die of the cancer before I hit the average life expectancy anyway.

I would do it if I was married, and had all the kids my spouse and I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by rainiothon View Post
    Either way I wouldn't be getting a happy ending.
    I think this is the winner of the thread.

I can't even imagine the idea some guy wanting this. It destroys his manhood. Not for all the money in the world I would consider this. referring no surgery for some other. full lifelong castration.
    Evil is apart of all things, an essential energy of vile corruption. Evil manifests where Good thrives. You cannot have order without chaos. Nor, chaos without order.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never.
    10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Sorry I like my penis too much to chop it off to stay on this planet a few years longer.
    Good news then! Castration doesn't involve the removal of the penis. Only the testicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshdatroll View Post
    Good news then! Castration doesn't involve the removal of the penis. Only the testicles!
    It doesn't really change much to be honest. I wouldn't give them up either to live a few years longer either.

Deleted
    No thank you, if I would loose my willie for some horrible reason I would kill myself. So I won't let my bollocks get removed for a couple of years longer... Like you would want to be 90+

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing is there are so many hundreds of things that could kill you early in life as it is, that getting your meat and two veg removed wouldn't make a difference anyway. suppose you had them cut off and told your live an extra ten years.. only to develop terminal brain cancer a year later, or getting hit by a van cross a road.
    #boycottchina

When my time is up my time is up, I'd rather it be with my balls and schlong still in one piece. If I drop dead tomorrow so be it, 60 years old, or I live to 90 whatever the case but I will NOT get castrated.
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

10+ Year Old Account
    Its called "Another way to push Eugentics". Make it seem like a good thing.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

I'd rather die yesterday lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Tipical "British science". Full of shit. Move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Funny thing is there are so many hundreds of things that could kill you early in life as it is, that getting your meat and two veg removed wouldn't make a difference anyway. suppose you had them cut off and told your live an extra ten years.. only to develop terminal brain cancer a year later, or getting hit by a van cross a road.
    Shit, it'd almost be worth it just to not have to ever worry about doing something dumb due to chicks (or guys in your case) again.

Also, Trassk, why is the night elf the hairiest guy in your sig? I'm pretty sure elves are supposed to waxed like a Brazilian hooker.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll keep my parts, I don't care if it's 10 or 20 extra years, 70-80 would be hell and a struggle enough as it is, I wouldn't want to imagine how much trouble 90-100 yrs of age would be, you'd be extremely fragile and that sucks.

fuck no, and what's with so much gayness in your signature op?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    fuck no, and what's with so much gayness in your signature op?
    Because he's gay? What's with you acting like that's a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Because he's gay? What's with you acting like that's a problem?
    i have my own opinion about all that, and well i'll leave u here, would suck to get banned again... by a gay mod