[5.2] Favorite Healer for Rogues to 2v2 with?

Want to level up a healer to play with my rogue friend.
    Which one would you recommend? I'm torn between Druid and Paladin with HPal slightly ahead due to Cyclone nerf.

Please help

Deleted
    Personal favorite feral druid :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more of a fan of double dps comps for 2's but if you want to run rogue+healer I would favor a druid or priest with favor leaning towards the druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    Out of pure interest; How do you plan to fight a juggernaut/healer composition, with something flimsy like a rogue? You can't 1v1 a healer, let alone a heavy plate class with healing backup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I can see ways of killing priests/druids/monks and maybe shamans. But I doubt that comp could kill a paladin.

Heck, hardly anything kills holy paladins
    Didn't that well-known warrior guy (forgot his name...) post a video of a rogue trying to kill a resto druid, 1v1? It was nigh impossible for him to do anything.

Deleted
    Swifty and Mercader, yeah

Deleted
    ^Tho mercader was in half blues and dreadfull without the t2 weapons at the time.
    He's been slacking!

10+ Year Old Account
    The point still remains that rogue+healer < war/dk+healer. Just run rogue+feral or rogue+mage imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    The point still remains that rogue+healer < war/dk+healer. Just run rogue+feral or rogue+mage imo.
    Idd sir! I've had a few succefull weeks with a priest though but we just left when we faced a geared plate+healer team.
    I usually just cap with another dps class, besides 2v2 is mainly for cap and fun