Using all mouse buttons in windows?

I just got a World of Warcraft Legendary MMO Gaming mouse for Christmas. It has 11 buttons but only 5 work in windows is there a way to make windows use all 11 of the buttons outside of WoW
    Yeah, I just came back from the spirit world, and I have an important message from a certain horse...it would like for you not to keep beating

As far as I know, all of the major operating systems only have integrated functions for five mouse buttons, so anything more than that has to input as some other command--usually they'll trigger as keyboard input. Those keypresses should come through in any program though. What exactly are you wanting these extra buttons to do for you in a Windows environment?

Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    As far as I know, all of the major operating systems only have integrated functions for five mouse buttons, so anything more than that has to input as some other command--usually they'll trigger as keyboard input. Those keypresses should come through in any program though. What exactly are you wanting these extra buttons to do for you in a Windows environment?
    I'm actually trying to use them as keyboard commands. How would I go about doing this?
    Yeah, I just came back from the spirit world, and I have an important message from a certain horse...it would like for you not to keep beating

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most new gaming mice comes with some kind of softwsre that lets you set up macros. Try fiddling with that a bit

Program that came with the mouse should let you reconfigure the buttons to anything.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.