Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    lol, a shitty mount makse you want to renew again? NIce

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho View Post
    Wow two sentences in and you're already wrong. I care about the mount, hence it's not that 'nobody' cares about it.
    Also which 100 mounts are better looking? Please list them and explain why. Also why can't he transmog to fit the phoenix? Why is it overrated, what makes it overrated? And why exactly is this bragging? Because he mentioned he got it? Why is it that threads about other players stories are acceptable but suddenly when someone tells a story about getting something few players have (because saying a rare drop is common place when it isn't, doesn't make it so) it becomes bragging and you feel the need to respond with senseless criticism you can't even back up? If you're capable of responding constructively and able to back up what you're saying feel free to answer these questions.

Ontopic: Congrats on the phoenix, that thing's awesome looking. I love how vibrant and colorful it is without being overly large or flashy.

^This. /10 char.

Moderator Note: [Infraction] Please post constructively. "^This" posts without further explanation are against the rules. - ML
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-12-26 at 07:27 AM.

Poor Haters, so angry.

a) They are too lazy to farm it for themselves, and they despise anyone who has the patience to farm it.
    b) They have farmed for it week after week and never got it, and they're super jealous that you have it and they still don't.

Keep rockin' OP. Congrats.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL @ this thread...get a life dude no one cares if u subbed/unsubbed

Quote Originally Posted by Krunkus View Post
    Poor Haters, so angry.

a) They are too lazy to farm it for themselves, and they despise anyone who has the patience to farm it.
    b) They have farmed for it week after week and never got it, and they're super jealous that you have it and they still don't.

Stop trying to justify and defend the OP.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    If there really are people who play this game because of mounts, i would reconsider continuing MY sub.

...what? no-one did care? fuck... i'll just continue my sub and someday show them all...
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2012-12-26 at 08:29 AM.

Ooooo the butt-hurt in this thread makes me want to get out my first-aid kit.

So what does it matter why he resubbed? People resub because they have a reason to play the game again or have a newfound liking for it. If one or both of those variables are in the form of an orange bird with an awesome model, then that's good a reason enough.

In any case, grats on the mount.

Seems like everytime I consider unsubbing, something fun happens that makes me want to keep playing the game! I nearly unsubbed in t12...next lockout I got the rag mount on normal. In wrath I got the ZG raptor and the deathcharger both a couple weeks before Cata was released-which I hadn't planned on buying at the time. Anyhow grats on the mount!

Quote Originally Posted by Krunkus View Post
    Poor Haters, so angry.

This, some of the posters REEK of jealousy, gotta love it. Grats on the mount OP, just got mine a couple of weeks ago, it's a great-looking mount and account-wide mounts just make it all the sweeter.

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    and a few minuets before Christmas I ran TK again before the raid/my account expired and Kael gave me his phoenix. Now I have to sub again. Coincidence? Probably.
    No, just sell your account it will be worth more with new shiny mount

"I swear to God, Mom. I can quit whenever I want."

:: puts down heroin needle with the World of Warcraft logo emblazoned on its side ::

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    "I swear to God, Mom. I can quit whenever I want."

:: puts down heroin needle with the World of Warcraft logo emblazoned on its side ::
    *World of Warcrack.

Honestly, if you were going to quit that implies a deeper set of problems than a mount can fix. Either that or you're easily distracted by luckydoos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this thread. Replies have been anything but constructive and the initial post doesn't really leave any room for discussion.