Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

fun with picking up girls. Pizza delivery.

Just wondering if there is any good pick up lines I haven't heard before to pick up some girls while delivering pizza.

I have only used 2 before.
    1. While taking someones order in the store ask them for their phone number then say "that was easy, when should I call you?"
    2. "now that I have made you dinner, you should make me breakfast."

Only lines that wont get someone fired please

10+ Year Old Account
    I would advise not doing it on the job.

Someone will take offense to the ones you use already, and it's easier to let someone (especially a low training position) go than deal with lawsuits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    well you see a good looking lady on a delivery. going back to her place after work is stalking.

Probally nothing. You are delivering a pizza not a limo

I would stab you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    Just wondering if there is any good pick up lines I haven't heard before to pick up some girls while delivering pizza.

1. While taking someones order in the store ask them for their phone number then say "that was easy, when should I call you?"

Hmm, both of those have potential...

to get complaints!

Kind of amazed you are asking for more "lines that won't get you fired" but you think those are ok.
    If it's a throw-away job you don't care about have at it, but if you'd like to keep it, IMO I'd not push your pick-up lines on the customers. If they talk to you & show real interest then of course act appropriately.

yup, act appropriately = win/win

Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    It's not like hes threatening her with a gun. Hes just asking for simple pickup lines. Since when has pickup lines been so serious bsns? Guess this world is really... coming to an end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I would stab you.
    I would go with setting on fire via flame thrower.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Probally nothing. You are delivering a pizza not a limo
    ok you peeps are being no fun, this is the fun stuff forum. go to the seriously not fun forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    well you see a good looking lady on a delivery. going back to her place after work is stalking.
    That it is. However, is it worth risking your job? I would go so far as to keep work and social lives separate.
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

ok you peeps are being no fun, this is the fun stuff forum. go to the seriously not fun forum.
    They're just pointing out how silly it sounds to ask for pick-up lines to use while delivering pizza.

How about "I know I shouldn't do this on the job, but you are really beautiful. Would you like to go to dinner with me (insert day here)?

10+ Year Old Account
    and smothering her with come-ons, hinting for her # or attempting to set up a date later is really no better during either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Lysah is here, that makes it the fun forum, automatically. Even if we're in a Punt Puppies Forum, with Lysah, it's technically a fun forum.

/facepalm

Any pick-up lines are going to be inappropriate. It's a workplace not a nightclub.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    They're just pointing out how silly it sounds to ask for pick-up lines to use while delivering pizza.
    yeah well they should try it then. its the most versatile "meet new people" job there is.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    How about "I know I shouldn't do this on the job, but you are really beautiful. Would you like to go to dinner with me (insert day here)?
    cute, simple.

10+ Year Old Account

If you're telling the truth (it's the internet, chances are you aren't) then how on earth do you still have your job?
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlily View Post
    Hmm, both of those have potential...

to get complaints!

Kind of amazed you are asking for more "lines that won't get you fired" but you think those are ok.
    If it's a throw-away job you don't care about have at it, but if you'd like to keep it, IMO I'd not push your pick-up lines on the customers. If they talk to you & show real interest then of course act appropriately.

yup, act appropriately = win/win
    Guess you get complaints about everything in the america huh. Here in europe, atleast my country. You'd get laughed at complaining about such a harmless thing.

If you're an attractive girl and can't handle pickup lines, I suggest you lock your self in the basement and don't show your face.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobe View Post
    /facepalm

Any pick-up lines are going to be inappropriate. It's a workplace not a nightclub.
    Its a night time stoner food joint not a cubicle office job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Come on man, you deliver pizza's. Even if it gets you fired the pick up line has to contain at least 1 reference to a meat feast pizza with extra sausage. Emphasis on the extra.
    Open the pizza box at the door: Is that salami on your pizza or... No wait I am just happy to see you!