Deleted

So in the neat future i am planning to buy a New PC

I live in denmark -
    and in the near future i am buying a new PC
    I want it to be able to run the majority of the newer games on maxed out graphics
    I have been told, that its cheaper buying the parts one at a time, and then putting the parts together yourself
    - I Dont need a System, as i already have a Windows 7 Ultimate installation CD
    ___
    Budget is at around 6000 dkk which is around 800 Euros or 1000 us dollars
    + or-10% of the price is fine
    Monitor is needed - but does not have to be included in the budget
    ___
    Since i live in Denmark - system must be compatable with 230 Volts
    ___
    I appreciate any help, and to everybody
    I hope you all had a nice Christmas.
    Happy new year in the coming days.
    And grats on surviving doomsday ;D
    Last edited by mmoc11dc8b724d; 2012-12-26 at 11:13 AM.

monitor?
    10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    monitor?
    10char
    Yeah, The monitor is needed aswell - it does not have to be included in the budget but awsome if it can

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if they ship to Denmark, but you can try cyberpowerpc.com Their prices are THE BEST in the business. It's not always cheaper to build your own, it depends on how much parts cost. If you do end up buying from cyberpower, I would recommend getting everything from them except the graphics card. Their prices on graphics cards are pretty ridiculous and it's much better to go with Newegg or something, but for everything else, considering your computer is getting custom built exactly to your specifications by hand by a professional and you can get a system to max out everything for under $800, you probably won't find a better deal even if you do build your own.

To clarify; are you wanting to wait for new generation hardware to come out? like Haswell processors and
    AMD's 8000 series cards? Or do you want prices based on today's offerings?

Quote Originally Posted by Noctua View Post
    To clarify; are you wanting to wait for new generation hardware to come out? like Haswell processors and
    AMD's 8000 series cards? Or do you want prices based on today's offerings?
    The new stuff will be really overpriced, won't be able to keep him on budget.

I think your budget can easily afford i5-2500k and possibly 660 TI(~300-340€), both of those are about 550€ combined, that would leave 300€ for Mobo, PSU and HDD. You could substitute the 660 TI for the older gen 560 TI, which is still a good GPU, 560 TI is around 220-250€ depending on which company built it.

Just to clarify, a person from Denmark won't be able to buy stuff from either newegg, nor cyberpowerpc. It's one of those things that comes with living in europe :P
    Also, living in europe, and especially Denmark, things do tend to be a bit more expensive (upwards of about 50% compared to US). My personal favorite site for parts is komplett.dk ; They have pretty awesome prices most of the time, and is in general a pretty awesome company.
    Last edited by Incognito Noctix; 2012-12-26 at 11:51 AM.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

My input.

CPU; i5 3570k
    MB; Asus P8Z77-m
    GPU; Sapphire 7870 OC ed.
    Cooler; Noctua NH D14
    Ram; Corsair 8gb Vengeance Low Profile (2 x 4gb), 1600mhz
    Case; Corsair 200r
    PSU; Corsair TX650

This build will cost AUD$915, so 723 Euros based on today's exchange rates - won't include your monitor, sorry.
    As for sourcing these components ~ Not sure about what you have available in Denmark - Amazon might be useful here.

The K series cpu and NH D14 cooler give you some headroom for overclocking too if you want.

I've put together a build for you from komplett.dk:

CPU: i5-3570
    MOBO: ASUS P8Z77-M
    GPU: Gigabyte HD 7850 2GB
    RAM: Kingston HyperX PnP 1600MHz 8GB
    SSD: Samsung SSD 830 Series 128GB
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB
    PSU: Silver Power SP-SS500 500W
    Case: Cooler Master Elite 310 (This is very much a personal choice, but I went with a good classic)

Total: 6059,- DKK
    As you can see, I haven't really based this around you wanting to OC, but more for good performance at stock.
    You might want to also pick up a DVD writer, though that's about 150 DKK or so. Most people don't need anything but the bare minimum there.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

Doh! I knew i was forgetting something (storage). My bad there.