Futuristic plate armor

Hi everyone

I want to create a transmog set for my warrior, which should look a little more futuristic than your every day wow gear.

I already have my weapons, 2 times this http://www.wowhead.com/item=13246

What else could i use? I figured the AQ40 set, but this is hard to come by...

Try the Paladin power ranger Armour.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Try the Paladin power ranger Armour.
    Is there a recolor for DKs and Warriors?

alot of the ulduar gear and weapons havve a futuristic or steampunk look
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    alot of the ulduar gear and weapons havve a futuristic or steampunk look
    Oh yeah! Thanks, i'll check those out.

"Hard to come by" is not what I'd describe the AQ40 tier set at this point. I actually dove into it thinking "ah, a time sink" and... had the full set on my Paladin in two full clears (not including Viscidus since I had no way to break him, or at least no options I was willing to pursue. a SMF warrior might be able to?). The only boss that's even remotely dangerous at 90 to a platewearer is Twins, and I'm guessing that somebody who knows how to play a warrior (I, for instance, don't) would have no more problem managing it than a Pally or DK. C'Thun is honestly cake now, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    "Hard to come by" is not what I'd describe the AQ40 tier set at this point. I actually dove into it thinking "ah, a time sink" and... had the full set on my Paladin in two full clears (not including Viscidus since I had no way to break him, or at least no options I was willing to pursue. a SMF warrior might be able to?). The only boss that's even remotely dangerous at 90 to a platewearer is Twins, and I'm guessing that somebody who knows how to play a warrior (I, for instance, don't) would have no more problem managing it than a Pally or DK. C'Thun is honestly cake now, IMO.
    I for one could kill Skeram and then i died at Vem, Yauj, and Kri. I killed Kri and then the other two killed me as i ran out of ways to heal myself, which paladins and dks have plenty of.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    went to aq 40 for the battle pets and walked out in the full tier set, also you can use the elemental force enchant to freeze Viscidus =)

Quote Originally Posted by Harthmut View Post
    I for one could kill Skeram and then i died at Vem, Yauj, and Kri. I killed Kri and then the other two killed me as i ran out of ways to heal myself, which paladins and dks have plenty of.
    I can do it as a Windwalker Monk. What level are you trying this at and what ilvl? The only boss that killed me was the Twin Emperor's because I didn't clear out trash and they pulled everything in the world.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

What level is your warrior? I could solo everything in there up to twins at 85 on mine.

That sword will go with the Paladin Challenge armor set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin Challenge mode armor. It makes you look like a gundam. or those who understand. its makes you look a lot like Jehuty

No Tusk Club.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a recolor for DKs and Warriors?
    Yes, free to wear plate in SSC and TK which, imo, looks even better than the pala tier 5 colours.

Deleted
    AQ 40 is easily solo`able as a warrior, just make sure you have Second Wind and you can`t die. At least thats how it was for me.

Tier 4 has a very alien powered armor look.

The Paladin challenge mode Armor looks pretty sci-fi.
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau