Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Well, the main reason i want to find it is so i can remove the particular sound file to stop it from playing.

I know it's player originated because i asked them to stop it and they just "loled" and ran circles around me doing it (hence why i say moving around the player it swaps the location of sounds position). It's 100% player caused, it is not HoW.
    It could be (earlier in the thread) a possibility. But we're over that bridge.

It's not a trinket, it's common, and it has no spell effect. This is what we're working with everyone.

Is it something that's existed for a long time or no?

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 05:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Horn of winter lasts for 3-4 seconds, the horn sound im talking about is 9 seconds long.

Please leave this thread if you're still going to chime in and say "you're making a mistake" as you're derailing this conversation into a bickering contest about how "similar" they are. When i am not looking for something that SOUNDS like it, i am looking for the exact replication of the sounds i have posted in the original thread.
    Simma down my compatriot and let's do some detective work.

Sound/Events/scourge_horn.ogg

You're welcome.

It is NOT Horn of Winter. That sounds different.

It's horn from that orc npc and his wyrm....I did that quest line. This sound is used pretty often in WoW, mostly when someone is coming (like in wotlk, you summon elite npc with a horn) etc.

And yeah...NPC scan uses this sound track as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbane View Post
    Sound/Events/scourge_horn.ogg

You're welcome.

It is NOT Horn of Winter. That sounds different.
    Yay, that's the sound i was looking for, at least someone found it. Thank you very much.

Should i remove both ogg and wav files or will just the one do.

Okay here's an idea. I know you can hold onto some stuff from Storm Peaks dailies. So maybe he horn from this quest. I can't verify if the sound is right or not, but t should be easily gotten by anyone and has no visual cue, and can be spammed since it has no cd or requirements.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12977/blowing-hodirs-horn

Deleted
    Hunter stampede I think.

Deleted
    Zul'Drak init?

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I can think of is the horn from the Zul'Drak quests. As a matter of fact, that's what the sound comes from in that video. I'm not sure if it's usable in dungeons though...

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Okay here's an idea. I know you can hold onto some stuff from Storm Peaks dailies. So maybe he horn from this quest. I can't verify if the sound is right or not, but t should be easily gotten by anyone and has no visual cue, and can be spammed since it has no cd or requirements.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12977/blowing-hodirs-horn
    I believe that horn requires a target to use, that's what i recall from doing the dailies back then.

But it does not matter, i can remove the sound now so i don't ever have to hear it again =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you have NPC scan? It could be malfunctioning somehow (doesn't usually go in a loop) and going off a player's pet/battlepet.

All I can think honestly.