Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

The Most Annoying Game You Have Ever Played?

Hey guys/girls, I was wondering, what's the most annoying/frustrating game you have ever played?

And...

What's been the most you have ever lost your temper playing a game?

For me the most annoying game I ever played was: Runescape,the amount of time I invested into that game when i was a kid only to lose everything when I died, countless times that happened until I finally quit the game.

And the most I have ever lost my temper, when I started playing call of duty 4 I was playing online and I died, I raged threw my controller on my bed, it then bounced off landed on top of my laptop and smashed the screen!

Also when I got my desktop pc I was playing wow and was attacked while questing, I had almost killed the attacked when his mate came and helped him kill me, I was pissed so I decided to stand up walk away and cool off, but I got up really quickly because I was pissed and I caught my bowl of cereal, the milk and cereal mush that had broken down while I was fighting landed on keyboard and ruined it lol.

So, have any similar stories?

Deleted
    oh this is an easy one - FIFA. The amount of times I've thrown my controller at the floor or started screaming when people piss me off on that game is uncountable.
    I believe I've gone through about 4 Xbox controllers due to FIFA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    oh this is an easy one - FIFA. The amount of times I've thrown my controller at the floor or started screaming when people piss me off on that game is uncountable.
    I believe I've gone through about 4 Xbox controllers due to FIFA.
    Lol I think I've got about 4 broken controllers too xD

The most annoying hmm......world of warcraft.... jk.

TMNT II: The Arcade Game. Got kicked out of an arcade for toppling the machine. Still love that damn game though.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Silver Surfer on NES, I played on emulator.

Wanted to try this one out after AVGN review. And it just pisses me off. I mean, this game is total pain in the ass. I managed to beat a few really hard NES games, like Castlevania IV (SNES) or Ninja Gaiten, but this one is just too unforgiving to even try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Dark Souls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarglord69 View Post
    The most annoying hmm......world of warcraft.... jk.
    Hmm seems right to me

Mega Man 1

That orange blob boss at the end of the game. Oh I hated him. Those NES controllers were resilient though they don't make them like that anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spyro: A heroes tale. For some reason, the put the "Delete Save" option first when you open the game, so if you button mash to hit Start, then play to get in the game as fast as possible, you delete your save file. Cannot tell you how many times I've done that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Spyro: A heroes tale. For some reason, the put the "Delete Save" option first when you open the game, so if you button mash to hit Start, then play to get in the game as fast as possible, you delete your save file. Cannot tell you how many times I've done that.
    Haha I did that too!!

I don't understand how you guys can break things out of frustration over video games. o_o I don't think I've ever gotten anywhere close to being that mad. To answer your question though, probably Dota. People just don't show any signs of having a brain sometimes and it can ruin the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    I don't understand how you guys can break things out of frustration over video games. o_o I don't think I've ever gotten anywhere close to being that mad. To answer your question though, probably Dota. People just don't show any signs of having a brain sometimes and it can ruin the whole game.
    Because if the games are not punished they'll never learn. Give me a damn break; I was like 11 at the time.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    mmm eve online way to many info at start haha

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Most of gamers have done that anytime, prolly 90%, so you are a lucky one!

I have only broken 2 controller on my lifetime, both on the PS2.. never on ps1 nor ps3. Both over football games.

Oh ye, I also punched my new laptop and broke it, Sony gave it new tho :PP again over football games.

Know what's fun? I don't even like football!

Call me fool, but that was good to learn to control my anger over retarder stuff :P

Deleted
    My memory is hazy of all the games that annoyed me. I think Diddy Kong racing steals the crown for the Octopus boss and collecting the silver coins in Frosty Village, which turned me into the rage fueled behemoth that I am today.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Silver Surfer on NES, I played on emulator.

Wanted to try this one out after AVGN review. And it just pisses me off. I mean, this game is total pain in the ass. I managed to beat a few really hard NES games, like Castlevania IV (SNES) or Ninja Gaiten, but this one is just too unforgiving to even try.
    Try it with a controller, your thumbs go numb beyond the point of movement.

Anyways, Pokémon RNG usually pisses me off, like how my Pokémon always hit themselves in confusion and always flinches, but the AI's Pokémon doesn't.

However, the one who takes the cake is Battletoads, the Rat Race stage is such a piss off, worst stage in video game history, it's the one and only stage which makes me lose hope of ever beating the game fair and square, it's such a stress, and it doesn't help when the controller gets all sweaty and your fingers are slipping. Fuck Rat Race forever, it's probably the stage in video game history where you have to be the most pixel perfect ever.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gabriel Knight 3

seriously, never again

Guitar Hero. It's nothing like actually playing guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Oratory View Post
    Mega Man 1

That orange blob boss at the end of the game. Oh I hated him. Those NES controllers were resilient though they don't make them like that anymore.
    God yes.