Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I Wanna be the Guy and I Wanna be the Guy Gaiden, even though they're both developed specifically to be frustrating/annoying, they accomplish their goal.

QWOP and those games are also very frustrating/annoying.

Deleted
    Probably Battletoads for the Nintendo WII.

Not only is it insanely hard, but it also took me 3 years of pestering the local GameStop before they would sell me a copy. I did however get a free nintendo wii strap with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Sounds cool but complicated
    It's not. It's actually really easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    They actually have Dragon's Lair on vnes.

Here if you want to torture yourself for 15 minutes.

League of Legends. By far. But it's not the game, it's the damn people.

Deleted
    IWBTG on impossible.

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

Shit drove me crazy

Also, fucking shadowgate...

Deleted
    Final boss of megaman battle network 3 blue on gameboy, took ages to get that shit down for me.

You had to fight the boss "Bass" just before this one without any chance to refill your HP, meaning you had to kill 2 bosses in a row pretty much flawlessly.
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2012-12-28 at 04:42 PM.

Deleted
    cant remeber the name but basically its a really unfair game and around a third of the time u spend playing it u have to rest and just wait till u can do something again.
    And ur character will die at the end no matter what.
    Oh now i remember the name... its called real life

Madden NFL 2003. Banged my keyboard countless times and remember wanting to have a real-life "friendly" chat with the creators to explain few things.
    Bigger than Life.

Pokemon can get pretty damn annoying what with confusion and such.

Deleted
    Hmm it gotta be Counter strike global offensive i have no idea why, but every time i play it i get really mad when i die, i usually play counter strike 1.6 every day and dont get mad, but theres something with global offensive, i broke my chair and my keyboard the first day i got it

Deleted
    well besides wow ofcourse the counter strike series, remember having fun lan party when we where youngsters playing 1.6 days in a row :P
    For the rust it must been Motocross Madness 2, raced basicly every online event eu or us time that ever happened on that game. over 5 years in a row lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    So many years back, I was part of the test team for Tony Hawk Underground. I was tasked with 100%-ing the game. I got to Hawaii and made my way towards the end (being on top of the hotel before you do the flip over the chopper) anyway. I had to get the "Sick" score of 300,000 or something like that. I had 2 rooftops with a couple rails between them and I had limited time to do it in. I spent weeks trying to do this. Nothing else, to that point, had posed any challenge (I fancy myself as a good THPS player). After a couple weeks, I tossed the controller out the window in a fit of rage and frustration. A weak moment for sure. I later beat the level and kept testing... but at that moment in time, I couldn't think of anything more annoying in terms of a game.
    Lol I loved Tony Hawk Underground

I actually have a few:

Battletoads- Level has already been pointed out
    A Boy and His Blob- I think I was 8-9 when I tried this game. Cool concept I suppose, but back then it was confusing has hell to me.
    World of Warcraft- I can own up and learn from my mistakes, it's hard to make 4-24 others do the same

Deleted
    Silver Surfer, my god that game can make me rage. I refuse to believe they tested this game, no one in their right mind would ever think this game is tuned perfectly. It wouldn't be a problem if you atleast had a health bar and you were allowed to just touch the wall without dieing, but no way, touch the wall or get hit by just one projectile and you're dead. The worst thing by far about this game is that you can't simple hold down the button to shot, you have to rapidly press the button to a point were your thumb hurts like ****.

I've managed to beat all the first 5 stages in the game seperated, but you have to complete them all in a row to get to the final stage, and I simply just can't do that because my head (and my thumb) can't handle it. I havn't touched the game for a while now because it frustrates me to a point where I feel like throwing the controller into the TV screen... And because I'm afraid that I might do permanent damage to my thumb...

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Battletoads hoverbike phase.
    Believe it or not, that's one of the easiest stages. The game only becomes harder, and harder, and harder, and harder, and harder, and then it never surpasses the third to last stage, Rat Race, which I already have described.

Deleted
    Starcraft, because I can never blame the game when I lose

Quote Originally Posted by Arthrun View Post
    Also, fucking shadowgate...
    Haha yeah. Just hearing the theme music puts me in a bad mood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magna Carta 2 HANDS DOWN, I got it, came home, played for about 2 hours, broke three control pads then took it back.

The guy gave me a full refund and said he was very sorry, he would have warned me NOT to buy the game, but his manager had been standing right next to him when he served me before.

seriously everyone who worked on that game is going to burn in a very special hell. That was an RPG that HATED RPG players.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Lol I loved Tony Hawk Underground
    I thought it killed the series :/ IIRC it went 3, 4, Underground. I played a TON of hours of 3 and 4. I finished Underground but it was kinda boring. I did not go back and complete every single goal the game had to offer like 3 & 4. Maybe I just got burnt out on the series.