Thread: 5.2 Scenarios

Deleted

5.2 Scenarios

I found some interesting things on the German website http://wow.gamona.de about new Scenarios in patch 5.2:

Infiltrating the Shipyard

Stage 1 – Intercept the Zandalari Patrol
    Ride the tame thunderwing and intercept the Zandalari patrol.

Stage 2 – Neutralize the Guards and Sentry Totems
    Use Sleeping Darts on Zandalari Overwatch and Smoke Bombs on Sentry Totems. Neutralize as many as possible in two passes over the shipyard.

Stage 3 – Sabotage the Warship
    Get Taoshi to the siege weapons at the front of the ship, then go below deck and assassinate the captain.

Stage 4 – Cross the Shipyard
    Escape the warship and reach the gate at the far end of the shipyard.

Final Stage – Defeat the Gatekeeper
    Slay the gatekeeper.

Isle of the Thunder King (Allianz

Stage 1 – Rendezvous with Scout Captain Elsia
    Speak to Scout Captain Elsia and fly over the island.

Stage 2 – Survive the Ambush

Stage 3 – Destroy the Barricades

Stage 4 – Kill Kresh the Ripper

Final Stage – Kill Arcanital Tula’chek and his Spirit Mask

Isle of the Thunder King (Horde)

Stage 1 – Find the lost explosives
    Acquire the Heavy Explosives from the Deathknell Graves.

Stage 2 – Deliver the explosives to Elsia
    Speak to Elsia at the city wall.

Stage 3 – Detonate explosives
    Light the fuse on the Heavy Explosives.

Final Stage – Kill War-God Al’chukla

To The Skies!

Stage 1 – Taking Off…
    Mount your Pterrorwing!

Stage 2 – Intercepted!
    The Zandalari have spotted you! Defeat your attackers!

Stage 3 – Master the Beastmaster
    Horaki has knocked you from your mount! Defeat him!

Stage 4 – Into the Mines
    Sneak (or fight!) your way past the Mogu in the mines, to the cave-in blocking the entrance.

Stage 5 – Change of Plans…
    Defeat Mine-Lord Korax.

Final Stage – Activate the Charge!
    Activate your companion’s Arcane Charge to blow open the entrance to the mine.

Full link: http://wow.gamona.de/mists-of-pandar...m-donnerkoenig

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If this is true it's really really cool.

Deleted
    would be nice if true

Deleted
    Just corious... where are my dungeons?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    5 mans added after launch in
    Classic: Dire Maul (3 wings)
    TBC: Magister's Terrace
    WotLK: Trial of the Champion, 3 with ICC
    Cata: Updated ZA/ZG, 3 with Dragon Soul

Generally speaking we don't often get new dungeons until the last patch or two. Considering a big reason the 5 mans were requested was for non-raiders to have some content to access, that is now addressed by LFR more than in BC or Wrath or even Cata until final patch. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see additional heroics until 5.4 or the final patch of the expansion.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally someone is noticing this! Before Blizz added 5-mans alongside raids. Now they're adding scenarios...

I'm highly concerned Blizz will phase out 25-mans and turn 5-mans into the small-group raids, 10-mans into the large-group raids, and scenarios into the leveling content.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Just to sumarize my option on Scenarios.... they SUCK. I've never done one because I had the feeling to, since they're a pure waste of time and I'd rather log out than do one out of boredom.

Deleted
    Dunno if it's true, was googling on 5.2 and found this website.

I think these were on the frontpage for a little while, or at least in another thread when all of this 5.2 info first came out, so it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Finally someone is noticing this! Before Blizz added 5-mans alongside raids. Now they're adding scenarios...

I'm highly concerned Blizz will phase out 25-mans and turn 5-mans into the small-group raids, 10-mans into the large-group raids, and scenarios into the leveling content.
    Again, see my post above. Blizzard released a total of 8 raids in BC with one single 5 man. Wrath released 4 raids with additional 5 mans in the final two patches (1 and then 3 dungeons to go with the raid). Cata released 2 revamped instances as heroics with Firelands and then the 3 with Dragon Soul.

If anything, the precedent is set that we'd get 3 heroics in the last patch more than with each raid.

Just to sumarize my option on Scenarios.... they SUCK. I've never done one because I had the feeling to, since they're a pure waste of time and I'd rather log out than do one out of boredom.
    You've never done one and so they must suck? Great logic there.

They're a quick run on something while waiting for an LFR or heroic queue, I think. I'd like to see Blizz expand their use for storytelling in-game more than the first taste in MoP, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would Horde and Alliance be taking quests from the Sunreaver Scout Captain Elsia?

Still. Nice to see she wasn't forgotten.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are instant queues for dps, something to do while waiting for LFG/LFR/BGs since those queues take a bit longer.

Also, if you don't do/care about scenarios, why the hell did you click on this thread?
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evi1Toad View Post
    Also, if you don't do/care about scenarios, why the hell did you click on this thread?
    Because I want dungeons... sweet and juicy dungeons which offer you rewards and not another "28,5g bag".

Deleted
    ooh those scenario's sound pretty good

always like doing a few when i got some spare time, their quick and fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they'll be decent, I've not done many scenarios but I did Scenaturday and it was the most horrible experience of my life, everyone in my guild hates Scenarios. Guess it can't hurt to give it another go but they don't seem to be for me
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Why would Horde and Alliance be taking quests from the Sunreaver Scout Captain Elsia?

Still. Nice to see she wasn't forgotten.
    Yes, I agree with you that Blizzard should not forget about existing characters, developing them properly, rather than creating new ones.

However I hope that the matter you indicate is a mistake, and that the Alliance quest giver is Scout Captain Daelin (the counterpart of the Alliance for Scout Captain Elsia of the Horde), since it would make little sense that a Sunreaver attends the Alliance.

Unless... Oh my God! No way!

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

You know how many raids came along with dungeons in content patches in wow history? 4.That doesn't seem like a pattern to me