Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    dafuq....They said 5.3 will be Siege of Orgrimmar....I cant find source but I'm sure I read it here on MMO-Champ.

And during Cata they said they dont want pre-expansion patches like Halion..They want the expansion to end with its final patch.

Deleted
    Talked with a friend about this some time ago already and I thought I had a quite good idea about what could happen.

5.0: "Mists of Pandaria". Us vs Sha, Mantid and the emergence of the Mogu/Zandalri threat.

5.1: "Landfall": Alliance and Horde show up, battle over the Divine Bell

5.2 (Raid): "Rise of the Thunder King": Us vs Thunder King and Zandalari & Sunreavers vs Kirin Tor

5.3: "Conquest of Lordaeron" : Dalaran returns to Alterac and the alliance attacks Lordaeron in full force. The horde slays Kalecgos while the alliance kills Cromush and Nathos Blightbringer

5.4 (Raid): "Battle for gilneas" : The horde and the alliance want to reconquer Gilneas and fight for it. Gallywix, Malkorok, Vareesa and archmage Modeera get slain.

5.5: "Tides of war" : New coastal zone near ogrimmar unlocks with new dailies. The alliance and the horde have another major battle here, the horde slays all three members of the council of three hammers while the alliance kills Aeathas Sunreaver.

5.6 (Raid): "Siege of Orgrimmar": The horde and the alliance attack Ogrimmar but the unexpected happens, the moment we start the besiege the Burning Legion attack begins and we fight all kind of demons aswell. Garrosh will be sent to Violet Hold while Tichondrius gets slain.
    Last edited by mmoc91d120d86f; 2012-12-27 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    dafuq....They said 5.3 will be Siege of Orgrimmar....I cant find source but I'm sure I read it here on MMO-Champ.

And during Cata they said they dont want pre-expansion patches like Halion..They want the expansion to end with its final patch.
    I think they said that it would be the last patch, and that people just assumed that x.3 would be the last patch because that's how WotLK and Cata were.

This whole "non-raid content patches between raid patches" thing means we might get a number like 5.5 this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post

They never once said Siege of Orgrimmar will be 5.3.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    5.2 Thunder King Raid, more dailys happen, woo.

5.3 Blizzard deps, hard, regurgitating a nonsense filler raid worthy of the title "retarded younger brother of Trial of the Crusade". Several old characters as well as random things from the brawlers guild show up for no reason. Big boss is Mecha Onyxia, a gnomish invention designed to teach raiders how to "not stand in fire".

5.4 Blizzard goes ABSOLUTELY BONKERS with scenarios, launching a dozen of them in one go and making the drop ilvl 534 epics. Another rep faction is launched, Kirin Tor for the alliance, and the now subjugated Mogu for the horde. Rep is obtainable by doing SCENARIOS because people complain about dailys. Reaching exalted gets you a tabard that does NOTHING.

5.5 Garrosh goes SSJ4UBER9TAILSBANKAI and slaughters the living crap out of the alliance army with his army of subjugated races of pandaria and the remnants of the horde still touched in the head enough to follow him. Wrathion reveals he was responsible for 9/11 as well as the current price of oil, and proceeds to extort gold from all players with impunity. Random 5 man dungeons are introduced, ilvl 550. Rep tabards are introduced, but only if you pay a premium fee of 5 usd per month on top of the usual monthly cost. Pet Battle Master Akai can be challenged on the top of Mount Neverest. Defeating him awards 50 achievement points and a 570 ilvl sha touched weapon that has absolutely no business in pet battle content.

5.6 End raid. Having eaten all of his generals Garrosh transforms into a tentacle monster and begins raping all of azeroth. Then a team of ten ridiculous looking people with absurd names show up and defeat him in an epic 7 stage encounter complete with cutscenes for dramatic dialogue and "powering up" moments. The denizens of azeroth channel all of their power into Wrathion who finishes off Garrosh with the Spirit Bo... err, Super dragon blast thing....

TLDR: Speculation is silly!
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"