Deleted

GW2 multibox setup

Hey all, I'm having some issues using my old wow setup with gw2. I'm currently using octopus and multiwars2 but there's are two issues.

1. Key broadcast isn't working with multiwars2 (works fine of I run on two systems without multiwars2 but i would like to be able top use a single system if I have to).

2. Game crashes of I enter a dungeon when multiears2 is running, this isn't a massive problem as I'm not multi boxing dungeons anyway but it's still annoying.

If anyone has a working setup can you tell me what software you are using please, thanks.

Before anyone flames me I do not multi box PvP at all in gw2 , I only use it to level as i like having one of each class and remember I have to pay travel/repairs/etc on all chars so I don't very any more per char than anyone else. I can solo more events and revive myself and do combos and give all of one matt type to one toon but that's about all - oh and I will have one of each class in less real world time but I only play an hour per day so most players will have more high lvl toons than me (my 2 year old and full time job take up most of my time).
    Last edited by mmoc6ad28b98a2; 2012-12-26 at 09:10 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator
    Hello,
    Multiboxing is very simmilar to botting and 3rd party programming so according to Anet’s policy it is strictly forbidden. Please, refrain from making use of this and report any player you see making use of this.
    Since the question has been answered , this thread is closed.
    Thanks
    Link
    The reason why your programs aren't running is due to anet actively trying to block scripts/programs that allow for macros to be used. This is so strict that gamepads such as the nostromo or g-whatever it is who have macro options have gotten accounts suspended/banned.

If you are hell bent on multiboxing you should do it manually.
    Last edited by Meledelion; 2012-12-26 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmnm View Post
    Hey all, I'm having some issues using my old wow setup with gw2. I'm currently using octopus and multiwars2 but there's are two issues.

1. Key broadcast isn't working with multiwars2 (works fine of I run on two systems without multiwars2 but i would like to be able top use a single system if I have to).

2. Game crashes of I enter a dungeon when multiears2 is running, this isn't a massive problem as I'm not multi boxing dungeons anyway but it's still annoying.

If anyone has a working setup can you tell me what software you are using please, thanks.

Before anyone flames me I do not multi box PvP at all in gw2 , I only use it to level as i like having one of each class and remember I have to pay travel/repairs/etc on all chars so I don't very any more per char than anyone else. I can solo more events and revive myself and do combos and give all of one matt type to one toon but that's about all - oh and I will have one of each class in less real world time but I only play an hour per day so most players will have more high lvl toons than me (my 2 year old and full time job take up most of my time).
    I tried Octopus with GW2 and wasn't able to get it working except one copy per machine.

I would suggest getting ISBoxer at isboxer.com. It works with Guild Wars 2 for multiboxing more than one copy per computer. There is no auto-follow command in the game so you will need to adjust the direction the characters are moving towards a lot.

When you state Multiwars and Multiears, I don't know what you're referring to.

It is within the End User agreement for Guild Wars 2 to run multiple accounts even on the same computer as long as there is no automation. There is another message thread here about this subject at http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post18631546
    Last edited by Prepared; 2012-12-26 at 10:42 PM.

Deleted
    Meledelion - Octopus works fine if you use two sperate systems so I doubt Anet are blocking. Anets beef is with automated play, which is not what my question was about.

Prepared - thanks for info I will look up what you suggest. Multiwars2 was the only launcher I could find - it's only purpose is to allow multiple instances of gw2 to run on the same system (I can't post a link as I'm not allowed, sorry)