Custom painted ps3 controller

Hello,

I'm looking forward to buy a custom painted or pre painted cool looking ps3 controller. The problem is that I don't really know what site I should look for and use. I'm from the EU so i'm not really willing to pay 50€ on shipping costs. Anyone here got some experience with this. If so can somebody tell me where you bought yours?

Thx
    Baellon

Deleted
    Try looking on eBay some people make unique controllers you may able to contact them with a design

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Try looking on eBay some people make unique controllers you may able to contact them with a design
    Hmm ye that could be an option. But I'm sure there must be some kind of reliable website where you can design your own controller and let them ship it to you.

Deleted
    The Paint jobs I understand, Hell I would probably go for one of the metallic look ones if I still played my PS3.
    but

We offer many industry standard options such as fast reload, jitter, and drop shot. We also offer many options that our competitors don't carry such as jump shot, quick shot, auto knife, and auto sprint.
    Things like that to me stink of cheating.

10+ Year Old Account
    you dont have to get that stuff though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    you dont have to get that stuff though
    that's very true. I suppose I am being a little naive thinking that there shouldn't be a market for that part of the business.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    that's very true. I suppose I am being a little naive thinking that there shouldn't be a market for that part of the business.
    Ye I'm not really looking for those cheating things. Just looking for a cool looking controler to buy.

Deleted
    have you considered doing your own paint job ?
    should be pretty simple.

Just use the same principle as you do with case spraying. there's plenty of guides on how to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also why dont you just get the latex or vinyl decals. Theyre a hell of a lot cheaper and theres some that are pretty freakin sweet