Ret paladin 2 set

Hello.

I was just wondering if us ret paladins should not use Divine Storm when we have 2set t14.

And how many mobs should be around you before u switch otu CS with Rightous, and Seal of Truth with Rightus?

Quote Originally Posted by Heki View Post
    Hello.

I was just wondering if us ret paladins should not use Divine Storm when we have 2set t14.

And how many mobs should be around you before u switch otu CS with Rightous, and Seal of Truth with Rightus?
    Last I checked:

2set changes nothing, DS still wins on just 2 targets. Hammer of the Righteous is also pretty strong and should be used with just 2-3 mobs even.

Seal of Righteousness sucks and needs 6+ targets that will live for a while.
    Last edited by Tangra; 2012-12-27 at 12:54 PM.

Oki, thanks Tangra

But lets say Spirit Kings, normal. When everyone gets mind controlled, (10 man raid). Is it worth it to switch to Seal of Righteousness, to do a DS, and then back to seal of thruth when people are no longer MCed?

Quote Originally Posted by Heki View Post
    Oki, thanks Tangra

But lets say Spirit Kings, normal. When everyone gets mind controlled, (10 man raid). Is it worth it to switch to Seal of Righteousness, to do a DS, and then back to seal of thruth when people are no longer MCed?
    No, if done right the MC should be removed almost instantly so you'd waste gcd's by swapping seals.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Also, make sure not to HotR during MC, as the 10% reduced melee dmg is quite annoying for the DPS/tanks. Not as annoying as our trolling DK who glyph'd DnDs/pestilences...but annoying.

There really isn't an encounter in this tier that favors SoR over SoT. MAYBE Wind Lord, but I still adhere to the practice of rolling censure on your focused add type and the boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Nice, didnt think about that withnot use HotR when MCed, thanks mr