Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pictures, video, more pictures, more video...

Do alot of random things, see how far I can seduce my way around. But then again, I assume you sexual orientation stays the same, ie straight males become lesbians, in the sense that they're still attracted to girls. So hittin' on guys might be akward. Also, I'd like to compare results, so we can finaly figure out what breasts sizes are to men! Hair color and whatnot is easy to convert, but chest size is a tricky one.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    I'm just curious, hypothetically speaking (not that I would do this myself), but if you got fucked by a guy while you were in your temporary female state, would that make you gay?

Also, if you recorded yourself as a female and then masturbated to your female self when you transformed back to a male, would that make you gay or be weird in any way?
    And no, you don't "become" gay if you have sex with another male. Silly silly!And mastrubating to females as a male..not gay or wierd either :l
    Last edited by Iso; 2012-12-27 at 03:42 AM.

Same thing I do every morning but maybe take a little extra time to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just curious, hypothetically speaking (not that I would do this myself), but if you got fucked by a guy while you were in your temporary female state, would that make you gay?
    It might make you Bi. I think it would depend on whether sexual attractions were altered at the same time as your gender.

Also, if you recorded yourself as a female and then masturbated to your female self when you transformed back to a male, would that make you gay or be weird in any way?
    South Park has explained that there is nothing gay about seeing another guy masturbate, and I would consider watching yourself masturbate would be several steps straighter than that, especially if you were in female form.

On the other hand, the literal translation of "Homo" is "Same", whereas "Hetero" is "Different", so masturbating to yourself could be the ultimate definition of homosexual.

Wow, 24 hours is not long enough. In that amount of time I wouldn't even have managed to get out of bed and stop feeling myself up.

I'd need at least another week for playing dress up once I get over that for a start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Lets be honest. Id be filthy to myself.

then well, I wouldnt know what to do with the spare 2 hours. I think rob a bank is a great idea, since youll go back to being a diff person afterwards!

I would find some girl to put it in. I'd probably masturbate first to see if it is better male or normal.
    X

See if I can make it permanent/an on-use ability

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I like your thinking.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Actually, that would make you the epitome of straight; no matter what gender you are, you go after the other. I would be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    I like your thinking.
    I'll join you two in the quest to find the way to make it permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekker17 View Post
    I would find some girl to put it in. I'd probably masturbate first to see if it is better male or normal.
    On average, the female body is able to experience a far greater magnitude of sexual pleasure than a male. The interior of the vagina has very few nerve endings, and even fewer erotogenic nerve endings (the ones specifically for detecting sexual pleasure) - most of the interior nerve endings are simply for touch a pain (thus supporting that a longer penis generally has little effect on a male's ability to pleasure a woman, as long as they have at least 4-5 inches to work with - girth is a bit more important). The exterior of the vagina has over 8000 nerve endings, most of which ARE erotogenic, not to mention the clitoris is an extremely concentrated node of erotogenic nerve endings, compared to the glans of the penis.

A circumcised penis on the other hand only has a total of about 3,500 erotogenic nerve endings, including both the glans and the shaft. That's less than half.

HOWEVER, the foreskin of the penis contains over 20,000 erotogenic nerve endings, accounting for over 85% of all the sexual nerve endings in the male body (so, a circumcised male generally experiences 85% less pleasure than an uncircumcised male).

But there's more to it than that.

A woman can take continuous sexual stimulation, even past orgasm, and still derive sexual pleasure from it, potentially leading to multiple orgasms. Females also tend to require more sexual stimulation to reach orgasm. It is extremely quick and easy to achieve orgasm as a male, and when orgasm is reached, the penis is out for the count for several minutes. This is the reason why skill at foreplay is important for a male to be good in bed.

On the subject of orgasm, that is the majority of the pleasure a male experiences in sexual activity. The few seconds of ejaculation. Whereas the female orgasm is more of an amazing conclusion to a good ride, the male orgasm is several minutes of work all over and done with in just a coupe of seconds.

Sooooo, to answer your curiosity, It's probably quite a bit better "normal" for you.
    Last edited by Veyne; 2012-12-27 at 06:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    be girly n stuff

I'd be the happiest I could ever be for that entire day, but then I'd be miserable again once it reverted. D:
    Humans fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would find snow to write my name in and have as many sexual experiences as possible to see what the driving force in men's lives is all about!

(male)

take at least one picture obviously (who would believe me, retelling this later?) and hope to whatever cruel god cursed me that I don't have my period on the night I transform.

Only thing I'd really be curious of is what I'd look like, attractiveness-wise. This'd give me a visual of just how ugly I must look to women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Seeing that I'm an overweight 31yo male who wouldn't be called dreamboat by at least 99.9% of the people, imagining what I look like as woman... no sir, my mind refuses to show me that one. I'll pass.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    i probably won't be able to walk after those 24 hours

Deleted
    This thread title reminds me of this comics/series or what to call it but for longer

http://www.misfile.com/?date=2004-02-22

OnT: I don't know, really. Probably hide until it's over. Maybe try to convince one of my friends so I could try out what sex as a male would be like.

I think doing most of the obvious stuff, also my GFs said we could have lesbo sex and film it! Result.

see how many orgasms i could have in 24 hours.