Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Sell my (womans)virginity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go back to bed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'd see how much easier it is to get laid as an average looking woman than as an average looking guy.

I'm guessing much easier.

Dance naked in front of a mirror all day. Obv.

I would do some ungodly and disgusting things to myself while recording it.
    Go get laid.
    Masturbate.
    Walk around topless.
    Seduce a bunch of rich men and steal their money.
    Take a bunch of pictures of myself to use online after I change back and become an 'internet whore' and keep getting stuff for free.

At least I'm honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Wait, Would I be pretty or Just me with tits and a batcave? Cause If I was attractive, bring it... Momma needs some new stuffs :P LOL ^_-

Edit: If I get huge honkers, I would see if I could knock someone out by swinging them..
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    talk about strange

just started reading this comic

http://www.misfile.com/

properly I wanted to try see life through another me. depending if I like it I might want it permanent
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

The obvious. What would anyone else do?

Touch my new jugs and giggle...

Gender =/= Sex

Still, I guess I'd like to get to know what a woman feels during... you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Aftonflickan View Post
    As the title suggests, it's basically a fun / random thread balling around some ideas of what you would do if you woke up one day as the opposite gender :P

So here's the scenario:
    You go to bed as usual, sleep well and don't dream anything particular. When you wake up you have a strange feeling and realize that you've woken up as the opposite gender! Nothing else in your life has changed, you're in your usual bed etc, the only difference is that your sex has swapped :P
    Furthermore, you're now the "opposite gender equivalent of yourself", i.e. if you were a tall redheaded man you'd be a tall redheaded woman etc.
    You also find a note on your nightstand saying the transformation lasts 24 hours only.
    What do you do?

Personally I'd see what it feels like to wear lip gloss.... and wether or not people really are nicer to women in general than men :P lol!
    No joking i would try to get laided a lot by the same gender as i would be aka I'm a male so it would make me a female so i would be trying to sleep with other females. not kidding also i would not be able to stop playing with my boobs.....

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Well, being a woman i'd assert a myriad of double standards whilst seeing how much world domination I could gain given the presence of a vagina.

'Supreme Empress of Earth' by dinner time I think.
    The virginity is strong in you. Lemme guess, you're a "great guy" who women just don't give a chance, despite how hard you stare at them awkwardly from across the room. It's just not fair, is it?

Please do not insult your fellow posters. ~Mynta
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2012-12-27 at 09:57 PM.
    But look at how soon we're all forgotten. The abyss of endless time that swallows it all. The emptiness of those applauding hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would love to try some pantyhose, on shaved legs. only if i could just sign a waiver sayin i wanna forgo changing back.. *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Get someone to kick me in the nuts, just to solve argument of which hurts more, kick in the balls or childbirth.

Since i'm a boy i would have a lesbian party with 50 girls. Naked! ahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    Get someone to kick me in the nuts, just to solve argument of which hurts more, kick in the balls or childbirth.
    You'll be in for a shock lol. Not disputing a kick in the nuts is worse just that it hurts like hell lol.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-12-27 at 11:57 PM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    Couldn't say what hurts more, but at least with childbirth there's a positive attached. There's no upside to getting kicked in the testicles.

Quote Originally Posted by tjanson View Post
    Couldn't say what hurts more, but at least with childbirth there's a positive attached. There's no upside to getting kicked in the testicles.
    Oh I know that, I'd much prefer childbirth to some random act of violence as experience, no matter which hurts more. I'm just very curious, especially when some guys claim a kick in the nuts is the worst physical pain ever.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rent a room, lay down a tarp, and call my lesbian friend and tell her what's up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well beside the pervy stuff, i would probably not do much.... I really really really like being a guy.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3