Legendary PVP Pet Brawler.

So, win 5000 pvp pet battles.

I know is meant to be a LONG TERM achievement but I will guess the fastest way to do it is WIN TRADING with someone with the PVP QUEUE SYSTEM.

The thing is, level 1 pets level too quick. WHATS THE BEST LEVEL OF PET TO FACE your mate?

10? 15?

I tried 19 and didnt work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Q up with one lvl25 and two lvl1's

Quote Originally Posted by edlike View Post
    Q up with one lvl25 and two lvl1's
    Pretty much this, have a side pet or two that are low level that you can control. If you get other people in the system, even then, just go out and catch some random mid level pet in the wild and have your mate catch something the same level. Trixie and I abused the queue system like this to level a few pets in the past, it's fairly easy.

If i have 1 25 and 2 level 1 and my friend FORFEIT. Will the level 1s level up even when they werent in battle? (I dont remember if this works for PVP like it does for PVE)

10+ Year Old Account
    the way i have done it is to kill all 3 pets every time with your one level 25, not forfeiting

Thats the only way to not make the level 1s level up?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not 100% sure, that is just the way I have done it. I believe the pets do not gain XP if they don't make an appearance as your active pet during the battle.

how fast is this for leveling pets? because ill just take them right outside mosu'ghan palace and 1-25 in 2 hours while farming up mr.smites thing. infact ive even given a service pets 1-25 200g pet level.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 08:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by edlike View Post
    I am not 100% sure, that is just the way I have done it. I believe the pets do not gain XP if they don't make an appearance as your active pet during the battle.

also no..pets dont gain exp if they dont do anything i the fight even if its just a heal..they need to be high enough to survive an attack that wont be strong..a good amount of health is around 500..so about level 10 for most.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    how fast is this for leveling pets? because ill just take them right outside mosu'ghan palace and 1-25 in 2 hours while farming up mr.smites thing. infact ive even given a service pets 1-25 200g pet level.
    That's quite cheap... Level 25 pets go for 23k on our server, while the level 1s sell for <1k. Also... on what server, I might be in need of your services

Anyway, I believe leveling in PvP is a lot slower then with dailies and stuff, so I guess it's just for the achievement? Does that achievement even have a reward, other then 10 points?

-snip-

Warned
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-01-24 at 10:30 PM.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

I was doing some PVP pet battles last night and I kept getting queued against the same person with 3 level 25 rare quality Fluxfire Feline. I managed to beat him ONCE out of the 7-8 times I got queued against him... I have a Fluxfire myself but common quality and still leveling process. This pet is so OP! I pretty much started to forefit after I kept getting matched up against him =/

Deleted
    I'm curious about this myself. Do forfits count for the achievement now or not?

Also did they refine the Qing system? I expect alot of people to use 25/1/1 and was thinking of myself and a friend using 25/17/7 or something to make a very unlikely comp.

-snip- You should be banned for doing that.

Warned. No need for those insults.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-01-24 at 10:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakzlol View Post
    Fucking disgusting wintraders. You should be banned for doing that.
    ^^^
    If this shit doesn't fly in the PvP forums why is it allowed here?

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    If this shit doesn't fly in the PvP forums why is it allowed here?
    I'm pretty sure it isn't allowed.
    Yet I think chances that Blizzard will track and punish it are much smaller, since it has a much smaller impact on the game. Neither do you get equip from it, nor titles, nor is there something like a competitive ladder.
    One shouldn't rely on it, though.

Deleted
    So. Wintrading is not allowed. I will do a cleanup in this thread. If I see people still doing or discuss it I will close the thread. No warnings will be handed out in the future, you will get infracted right away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    So, win 5000 pvp pet battles.

I know is meant to be a LONG TERM achievement but I will guess the fastest way to do it is WIN TRADING with someone with the PVP QUEUE SYSTEM.

The thing is, level 1 pets level too quick. WHATS THE BEST LEVEL OF PET TO FACE your mate?

10? 15?

I tried 19 and didnt work.
    Okay, for pet leveling.
    The idea with the 1 level 25 and 2 level 1 pets is so wide spread known, that you end up with a lot of battle queues against other people that interfere with your set up with a friend. And since it's not allowed, it's not recommended to use that method anyway.

The pet dailies work at least as good as the win trade method, and with the spirit tamer dailies exceeds that method by far. You can beat all pandaria tamers with 2 pets, and level up a third. Not every tamer allows for a level 1 pet to be leveled, due to the AOE they use, but many do.

Here is how I level my pets..
    Currently I have 473 unique pets. Most of them are blue quality. I don't have a level 1 pet anymore. The lowest level of a pet is 5 for me.
    I level my pets on both faction sides. Currently, with the backasswards broken dailies, you need an Alliance toon to battle the Eastern Kingdoms tamers. And you need a Horde toon to battle the Kalimdor tamers. For Kalimdor you also get the daily quest to battle a set of tamers. But the total of tamers to battle is more than this quest asks for.
    For Kalimdor: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6...imdor#comments
    For Eastern Kingdoms: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6603
    Those 2 are the best way to level lowbie pets. Most of them require only 1 level 25 pet to defeat them in your sleep, while your lowbie pets level up like crazy.
    For eastern kingdoms, if you level only 1 pet, that gets from level 1 - 18 with the dailies. You can get 2 pets from 1 - 14.
    Kalimdor with the additional quest allows you to fight the tamers from the quest twice per day. Results in more pets leveled away from 1.

In addition, you have all the tamers sitting in Outland, Northrend and the Cata tamers. And then, of course the regular tamers in Pandaria, and the Spirit tamers.
    This is a lot of leveling progress from and through dailies..
    The advantage.. Some decent gold income... 3 tamers in each EK and Kali also yield XP for the player. If you battle them with a toon that isn't level 90 yet, you gain a bit there too... You get bandages, which are always handy.. You get numerous shots on battle stones to drop from the bags, which again translates into an upgrade.

As for another method of power leveling... Wyrmrest Temple in Dragonblight.
    Outside the temple is a Stable Master, he comes handy to heal your pets. A bit away from there are dragon bones on the ground. Those are piled up with birds Usually 4 - 5 birds). The birds have a very high respawn rate. You can battle those easily with no more than 2 pets, giving you room to level low pets up constantly. With the repair right next to it, you can spend hours there with no problem at all.

That for leveling..

For the real pvp battles...
    Levels simply don't make any difference at all. There's no best way to win against others. The level 1 - 3 battles are really nothing else than luck. You can only limit the luck factor at higher levels. And essentially it boils down to the combo you got.
    There are pets that are stronger than others. There are combos that are more versatile than others.
    It really boils down to a lot of research, and a lot of trial and error. And eventually you find a combo for yourself that's very powerful and hard to beat. I'm pretty hooked on the Pet Battle stuff, because of that. It's an awesome feature. It's easy to do for someone who just likes to collect pets. But it's thought out enough, to provide a challenge for those who want to get into it much deeper.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2013-01-24 at 03:06 PM.