Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    It would be way more fun if there weren't those constant M2Shared.cpp line 402 game crashes about every hour after flying across the continent or after teleporting out of a completed raid.
    They seriously need to fix their goddam memory leaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I think that long time players are maybe just feeling a bit burnt out of WoW. Time for WoW2.....
    Players are feeling burned out on WoW.. you know what they need? A number at the end of WoW and a new 60$ box to restart their characters at lvl 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mope is not very fun. After doing all the dailies you are burnt out and don't feel like playing anymore.

Deleted
    Outside of raiding im pretty bored of it.

Deleted
    Pretty much.

Never had so much to do in wow since wotlk.

To be honest wow is kinda low on my play list right now but yes im still enjoying it, even though im only giving it an hour or so a day tops. Most days less.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I think that long time players are maybe just feeling a bit burnt out of WoW. Time for WoW2.....
    I've been playing since vanilla, and am not burnt out. Of course, I play for fun, and only do the things I enjoy in the game. Probably why I'm not burnt out.

I think people that try to do everything are the ones getting burnt out. There is so much to do. If you do it all - you get burnt out. So if you can't trottle back your inclination to complete everything (aka have some self control), you are at risk of burn out.

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    I've been playing since vanilla, and am not burnt out. Of course, I play for fun, and only do the things I enjoy in the game. Probably why I'm not burnt out.

I think people that try to do everything are the ones getting burnt out. There is so much to do. If you do it all - you get burnt out. So if you can't trottle back your inclination to complete everything (aka have some self control), you are at risk of burn out.
    If I could buy only parts of the game I might agree with you but since I can't, playing all parts of the game makes sense.

Even if you wanted to place a time limit on it there is not so much to do that you can't see it all in a matter of months (if not shorter). No reason to stretch it out other than to just give blizzard more money for a game your not getting the most out of. I doubt many want to pay blizzard for a game there not fully playing.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    If I could buy only parts of the game I might agree with you but since I can't, playing all parts of the game makes sense.

Even if you wanted to place a time limit on it there is not so much to do that you can't see it all in a matter of months (if not shorter). No reason to stretch it out other than to just give blizzard more money for a game your not getting the most out of. I doubt many want to pay blizzard for a game there not fully playing.
    You really don't understand the game then. WoW is not intended to have everyone do everything. That is not the point of the game. And a majority of the poeople who play do so without doing "everything". Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are not correct. There are actually very very very few things in life where you pay for it, and use it to the utmost maximum possible. Example - how many people buy a smart phone, and use every single feature it has? I would bet < 1%. Only a small % of people actually feel the need to do every single thing.

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    You really don't understand the game then. WoW is not intended to have everyone do everything. That is not the point of the game. And a majority of the poeople who play do so without doing "everything". Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are not correct. There are actually very very very few things in life where you pay for it, and use it to the utmost maximum possible. Example - how many people buy a smart phone, and use every single feature it has? I would bet < 1%. Only a small % of people actually feel the need to do every single thing.
    Sorry but I see you as greatly mistaken.

The game we not designed around all these activities for you to do, pay to access them and then not do them.

As far as people and smart phones goes there are clearly people who have phones smarter than them if your logic is having it and not using it's features.

You pay access to a game to play it. Might as well play what it has to offer.
    Last edited by quras; 2013-01-07 at 07:41 PM.