Internet is amazing, we can almost post every drama movie scenarios and tell it happened to somebody we know...

So... the girl don't have any family, uncles, aunts, grand-parents, dogs, nothing... And she is forced to sleep with your ugly 300 pound brother to be able to feed her 11 years old brother.

I would buy this movie, for sure. (the girl needs to be cute tho)

Deleted
    Ouch that's horrible.

It's actually Illegal to do this. I silently sometimes wonder what MMO Champion stance is when people report on illegal activities. This thread is pretty much saying he's "made her sleep with him" is illegal as trading sex for money is a felony in the United States. (Unless of course Vegas) this sounds like a young vulnerable girl being exploited by an older man and I just find it disgusting that it has not been addressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember this thread from weeks ago..I seriously doubt he's "making her." It sounds to me like she accepts the trade off. If it was really that bad she wouldn't allow it to happen. If it really is that bad, and she allows it to happen, it's just as much her fault as it is his.

"Taking advantage of" is a whole different story.
    Last edited by Payday; 2013-01-25 at 05:18 PM.

Your brother kinda sounds like a scumbag. Poor girl.