Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Why do people use iTunes?
    Because they haven't heard of Winamp I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Because they haven't heard of Winamp I guess.
    I tried it when I was shocked by itunes 11 and I disliked it way more than itunes. Maybe it's just too much for me? I just want to go to my random or my Tool playlist hit play and not have all the stuff that winamp had. Granted you may be able to change to a minimalist skin, idk, but it just wasn't for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxxy View Post
    I hate the new itunes, they turned the search bar into a clumsy shadow of what it used to be. I don't want to scroll through hundreds of artists and songs, I want the search bar to only show songs that match what I've typed in again.
    Uhhh? You still can? Just hit enter after you typed something.

I actually love the new layout, there is a lot less clutter on the screen and it's even more easy to use than ever

But still, Winamp is still 100x better
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Opinions are fact now?
    Nope. Call it whatever you want, but it is no opinion.

to revert back to 10.7 on windows :

download 10.7 here : http://www.oldapps.com/itunes.php?ol...=8217?download (NOTE : you might want to download the 32 bit if your system does not support 64bit)

uninstall itunes 11
    install 10.7
    go to "C:\Users\NAME\Music\iTunes" delete file named "iTunes Library"
    go to "C:\Users\NAME\Music\iTunes\Previous iTunes Libraries" and copy the last backup (the last one by date)
    paste the file in "C:\Users\NAME\Music\iTunes" and name it to "iTunes Library"

enjoy itunes 10.7

i did not like that there is no cover flow , and they also made it so that if you put the song on loop and press on play next the song is repeated instead of jumping to the next song.

i use itunes because i have ipod that i sync up the music library with my itunes so that i can hear music when i practice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algot View Post
    Nope. Call it whatever you want, but it is no opinion.
    Oh you!.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

iTunes is still bloatware on Windows. The new design is pretty sexy, but there's no excuse for an audio player not being able to play non-patented lossless files in 2012. Queue function took them long enough. I don't have much against iTunes, but it literally does nothing better than winamp or foobar2000 on Windows. I found handling my apple devices through foobar2000 preferable to iTunes.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algot View Post

If you really dislike it, I guess you will just have to be patient until you get used to it. Fact is, it is brilliant and gorgeous.
    really?.... really?