Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    He was referring to the abilities cast by Mages and Warlocks, if you look only 1 question up..

It's easy to whine like a little spoiled kid, but at least have the decency to whine about actual pertinent stuff.. wow

Quote Originally Posted by Holymuffin View Post
    Well first off, don't assume i am one of those players who does not understand this game, I have been raiding for 7-8 years. I know what I have accomplished in this game, I have been in some pretty decent guilds, and co-lead a good group of raiders into heroic content. And yes, i do agree with you, I think it is bull shit that people can put items into their bags to just get ilvl to get an entry way into HoTs, but they have made it so where people can't get around just having an item in their bags. And no, it isn't about the number of epics someone has that you should care about. It is the item level of the gear. Also i wasn't implying i am one of the people who only has time to do LFR, i have time to raid if i felt like it, but i don't because I have lost interest in this game for the most part (Don't try to turn that sentence around by saying "oh well you lost interest, and now you think you deserve purples" because you would just be a moron, like you have been in your previous comments)

And what the hell are you talking about with "straw man arguments", i was making a comparison between how gay marriage doesn't harm anyone, but people get angry over stupid shit, like you getting angry at 5man heroics with epic quality gear, even though you partake in raids with a higher item level than the 5man heroics. Also if someone isn't meeting up to your standards for a heroic, then vote kick them.

Btw, i used to be just like you. I absolutely hated the fact blizzard would let casuals have epics through 5 mans, I thought it was a cheap and fast way someone can acquire gear, meanwhile i work my ass off leading 24 people into hours of heroic bosses. But you need to step back from your self appointed throne and realize that you, and your rag tag team of raiders, aren't the only people that play this game.

Also I have ran LFR right when it was available, 11 weeks + sha and galleon kills, sha every reset and galleon if the virgins didn't kill him while i was sleeping. And i have a total of 4 epics. Everything else has been bags of gold. And that gets annoying, especially when you use a coin to only get the same piece of gear, or a bag of gold. And that is when i finally had enough of the bullshit and just stopped bothering with LFR.
    No, its a straw man because those two things (raiding and gay marriage) have insanely little to do with each other. Its a bad comparison. ANYONE would say "Oh gosh, marriage equality is a good thing" so bringing it up in a debate about WoW is totally insane.

It also doesn't irk me that 5 mans can give epic loot. Last bosses in heroics in BC dropped epics, but sorry kids, that was way harder than HoT heroics, and WAAAAAAY less purples. Even in Vanilla some bosses could possibly drop purples. HoT was a joke of set of heroics. Anyone who says otherwise is just lying to justify howw easy of a time it was. This is just becoming way too casual friendly. I fear the day when you start getting gear just for logging in 2 days in a row!

I'm sorry for judging and assuming on your general attitude presented, but that sort of attitude is what I got out of it. Casuals want to "keep up" with hardcores even though they spend less time in the game, but that is wrong. What should happen is casuals should be ABLE to catch up if they planned to play more. Less barriers. I understand the BC problem. That was the too many barriers part. If I had joined around the time SSC was being raided, it would take way too much time for me to catch up. But in Cata, if I joined around the time HoT heroic came out, I would be in mostly purples in a very short amount of time, and thats a joke.

Deleted
    LFR loot system is beyond terrible.Such a way extending content artificially by making no loot to drop.Pathetic..Just pathetic
    The drop rate is the same as it was in 4.3. Just a different mechanic. Gearing is intended to take some time and effort. (Source
    Well.....nothing against it that gearing up should be hard.
    But if you go lfr for about every ID since it opened and nearly everytime you get only this "!"$()/"$!`! bag with gold and even with bonus roll only gold it gets annoying. Even in normal raids you have a way higher chance to get your gear and with the right buddies with the same amount of effort

Quote Originally Posted by Idletime View Post
    Cataclysm offered no new dungeons until the final raid, just a retooling of outdated content.
    The Troll dungeons in 4.1 offered Epics - and oh there were a lot of weeping from a few people for that

I think it's time everyone realizes that they are going to go with the model that worked for them and for most players
    Except it didn't - only 2% of players killed anything in Sunwell.

Content should stay relevant for the entire expansion, requiring those with mains and alts to progress through the game like everyone else before them, and not just unsub every 3-5 months and await the next tier to come out and pound the previous tier through nerfs and spend a weekend getting the latest catchup gear in heroics.
    Feel free to link your profile, so that we can see that you're finished Sha Heroic and ready to unsub - and on your alts as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonex View Post
    He was referring to the abilities cast by Mages and Warlocks, if you look only 1 question up..

It's easy to whine like a little spoiled kid, but at least have the decency to whine about actual pertinent stuff.. wow
    I wasnt whining at all, i havent commented on any change or spell, in this thread. I was just amazed that he didnt feel the need to name all the blanket silences in the game. Also he wasnt talking about just mage/warlocks bc silence is a spriest spell...

Its easy to be an arrogant know it all little punk, but at least have the decency to actually know wtf ur talking about.....burned.

I SO want that crown! I shall wear it at my funeral.

Sweet, looks interesting