Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You may not be responsible for ANY charges since you still have your card. If the card itself was stolen you are responsible for $50.

The issue was (For the most part) taken care of. I don't require any more assistance on this end, I thank everyone who post constructively, and I ask that a moderator lock/delete this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Balazaar View Post
    You may not be responsible for ANY charges since you still have your card. If the card itself was stolen you are responsible for $50.
    Depends on where it's through. My card got stolen and used in the time it took me to walk the 4 miles to get to my credit union. Took them 10 minutes to cancel the order, and another 10 minutes to print me out a new card, and they didn't charge me a penny. And yes, you read that right, they printed me out a new card on the spot.

I had like, $9,000 in new charges on an account through a stolen debit card number. Keep in mind that i only had like, 700 in the account and each charge was for a new copy of wow off of ebay(lol?).

There was a LOT of overdraft charges! it took about 30 minutes to fix the problem and i got a new card in 2 days or so.