Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thumbs up Remember What You Did To Have Fun...

I remember back on my first toon, I would get into some of the craziest places and do some of the stupidest stuff:

1. Ran into Twilight Grove to avoid Stitches and came face to face with Lethon, the World Dragon who would 1 shot me and give me that nature debuff

2. Would get owned by the goblins inside the Foundry in DeadMines, at least until I got my Defias leather set (not)

3. Pick a fight with Samantha Swifthoof on foot on the road to Booty Bay (when mounts were still level 40 in 2006)

4. Forgetting to dismiss my pet before jumping down in LBRS for the quest from the goblin, and having that stupid King Bangalash deliver us 200 orcs lol

I still sit and laugh at the stupid stuff from years gone by, like getting into Old Ironforge, or making my way up to the landing strip area. What's the dumbest thing(s) you ever did?

Jumping off a cliff into a body of water and SPLAT.I somehow went through that water and hit the ground below it as if the water wasn't there.I've never been able to replicate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Jumping off a cliff into a body of water and SPLAT.I somehow went through that water and hit the ground below it as if the water wasn't there.I've never been able to replicate it.
    lol... that's awesome

Speaking of water, I remember taking the boat from Rut'Theran to Menethil Harbor, and then instead of running to Ironforge, I swam along the coast to the south and into a shallow pool that showed me in Dun Morogh, then I would drown myself and rezz at the Spirit in Karanos, then just run up the hill to Ironforge. Was the fastest way, other than mage port, to get from Darnassus to SW. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Flying from Teldrassil to Darkshore (or what was it called?) with my Night Sabre and Noggenfogger only. Long before flying mounts and before the great Noggenfogger Nerf.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Deleted
    I fell off the edge of a bit of land where there was no possible way to climb back on unless I swam for about twenty minutes. The ocean also gave fatigue in that area so I ended up dying along the way. After spending ten minutes trying to find my body, my ghost then died of fatigue. Had to try and ress about three times. Wish I could remember where that happened. Not really fun, though looking back on my total stupidity back then is.

In BC I was fairly new and thought I was super awesome with my level 20 night elf, so I ran all the way to Mulgore to try and look intimidating to all the new tauren. Yeah ... IDK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wall jumping, not to exploit, but just to explore and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zambooka View Post
    In BC I was fairly new and thought I was super awesome with my level 20 night elf, so I ran all the way to Mulgore to try and look intimidating to all the new tauren. Yeah ... IDK.
    I remember getting my NE Hunter to 54 and running through CrossRoads on my way down to Zul Farrak (before I had all the Flight Paths) and I had a lvl 19 twink Orc Hunter shoot at me. So I dismounted, summoned my cat and turned him loose. waited til he was down to 30 health and then one shot him. It was pretty comical.

Deleted
    The most fun I've had in WoW was going into Orgrimmar at 2 in the morning in wotlk before flying mounts at the back entrance with me as a paladin and a rogue friend, killing a low level shop owner and barricading ourselves inside the shop whilst a wave of low to high level horde players try to kill us to no avail. Eventually after half an hour of doing this we decided to leave Orgrimmar by mounting up on his mek chopper and ride out the front gates in style.

Deleted
    When my friend and I would queue for BGs or 5-mans on our druids, we used to play this 'sport' called 'Bear-Bombing'. We'd go out to Zangarmarsh or somewhere like that and fly as high as we could in Flight Form, then shift to normal, free fall for hundreds of feet, then at the last minute switch to Bear Form. Sometimes we'd go for smaller, shallower bodies of water so the risk of missing a deep enough area was higher and the chance of a gruesome yet hilarious death was more likely.

It's times like that that I wish WoW had splash physics though. QQ

Running to shadowmoon valley(mage portal) with a lvl 1 human just to get pwned by doomwalker

Trying to explore raid instances I've never been in or seen; did the whole onyxia attunement just to see the inside, doing research on the internet to find out how to enter naxx, finally found the teleporter, but had to be attuned QQ(i remember i went to plaguewood just to look for naxx in the sky..) going stealthed through whole BRD and molten core just to see ragnaros, but he wasn't there cuz you have to summon him.. and then speccing shadowstep just so i could get past the 1st boss in AQ40 but then you gotta defeat him to open the gate..

going stealthed into alliance cities and sapping people
    attacking kurdran wildhammer (lvl70 elite) then take SS of 25k hit in combat log lool
    going to the xroads to spread the zombie plague(wotlk event)
    exploring secret areas like the dancing troll village, hyjal, karazhan krypt, old ironforge
    run into alliance cities and die on top of their mailbox with a tauren
    jumping off winterspring with slow fall

most of this was back in TBC... good times. don't play anymore tho

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Jumping onto the SW walls and literally starting a server wide war. Oh how I miss you.
    Oh man, that was fantastic.Especially you were a lock and got on the far side.

15+ Year Old Account
    Starting huge fights in and around Blackrock Mountain before raid nights (when everyone and their grandmother was still doing MC).
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Getting into the Old Ironforge and playing coward with GMs sending you warnings about "non-player zone".

Deleted
    HAVING FUN

10+ Year Old Account
    We used to wipe out Goldshire on a daily basis. I happen to play on an RP server though, so bringing that place misery was probably doing the Alliance a favour.

Creating a 25 man lvl 1 human raid party after our server went down for some unknown reason in BC and fighting hogger.

Deleted
    Wall jumping into old hyjal, that funky under construction sign made so many guild screenshots.
    Of course I was the one who always missed the jumps so took me forever lol, whilst guild waited

Played the game when it was fun...

Deleted
    Taking screenshots while flying the gryphon(Flightpath), I found it really cool somehow.
    Sitting on the Balloon in Howling Fjord and seeing a lot of the map.
    Doing rasp at random players because i saw someone else doing it too.
    Dancing in Darnassus with the brewfest npc's.

Quote Originally Posted by Meneldur View Post
    Creating a 25 man lvl 1 human raid party after our server went down for some unknown reason in BC and fighting hogger.
    YES! Epic x 100!