Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Wall jumping, not to exploit, but just to explore and have fun.
    Agreed, was the best way to kill time when hanging out in IF.

I did some dailies today.

It might sound archaic but I used to have fun being 1 of 2 who would run out to summon people to the dungeons (5-mans) as people would thank you and show some appreciation. Then, I would bust my ass to preform well in a dungeon so people would want to run with me again. Yeah, I actually had fun trying to be a proactive player. I miss those days.

Sitting on the bridge in AV in vanilla with hard packed snow oh the lols

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopped on my human pally and kited a guard from XR all the way to Thunder Bluff.

Went exploring in the mountains of Redridge, before cata of course so wall jumping and such. Then I found out that they did not design pits and such for you to leave, and got stuck with my character sliding and unable to hearth.

Participated in a 36 man raid on a horde wedding in Azshara.

Thought it would be fun to explore out west when I started my undead chara.

Didn't know until level 32 what green items were

Soloed scholo as a 60 priest

Numlock running through the barrens back in the day when you didnt have a flypoint every 20 yards...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Numlock running through the barrens back in the day when you didnt have a flypoint every 20 yards...
    Dying in RFK and RFD was soooo so fun before they thought that maybe, just maybe, a graveyard remotely close would help.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first character... a male NE rogue. It was too expensive to train sap and kick so I never did :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember exploring Hyjal back in the days, before there was invisible walls everywhere. Can't do that anymore due to the new Hyjal =(

I took ridiculous numbers of screenshots. I don't remember my "first toon" but the first ones I took anyway near level cap were in Wrath. Feral Druid. Flight Form was the stuff of legends for me and I traveled Outlands making "new backgrounds" for my desktop.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

When we weren't raiding or farming me and my friends used to walljump our way into all closed areas back in vanilla. AQ, troll village, gilneas, the flat weird areas between zones etc. It was pretty cosy to get in there and make campfires and do stupid poses with furbolg staves while talking shit on vent. Good times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    Played the game when it was fun...
    http://darklegacycomics.com/368.html
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Back in BC, a friend and I played this game called "Noggenfogger Chicken" while waiting for SSC or TK groups to get their stuff together. We'd get a few stacks of noggenfogger and head for the highest point of Thunder Bluff. We'd jump off and spam our elixers until we'd get the slow fall.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Back in BC, a friend and I played this game called "Noggenfogger Chicken" while waiting for SSC or TK groups to get their stuff together. We'd get a few stacks of noggenfogger and head for the highest point of Thunder Bluff. We'd jump off and spam our elixers until we'd get the slow fall.
    lol that is awesome