10+ Year Old Account

is warlock fun to play ?

im thinking about leveling a warlock. is this class as fun to play as lets say mage ? mage has teleports, invisiblity and many other convenient and fun to play spells.
    what does warlock have ?

im mainly thinking about affli/destro spec. i want to create a blood elf with verdant spheres resembling kaelthas

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    im thinking about leveling a warlock. is this class as fun to play as lets say mage ? mage has teleports, invisiblity and many other convenient and fun to play spells.
    what does warlock have ?

im mainly thinking about affli/destro spec. i want to create a blood elf with verdant spheres resembling kaelthas
    There's 2 new threads about warlocks, and weather they're fun or not that has been made today.
    Answer should be there, but for me it's: Yes
    Fear, disarm(with voidy), silence(with felhunter), "blink" with prepared portals, selfheal, slow, keep damaging when LOS. High pve-damage, demonform, ability to tank somewhat in demon-tree. Permanent demon-wings in tank-shape
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Fun is always subjective.

10+ Year Old Account
    what does warlock have ?

Posting something like that on the warlock forums will most likely get you mostly variations on the theme of "Yes, warlocks are fun" with maybe a bitter person complaining that the class is ruined because of X and that you should just roll a mage/spriest/DK etc. etc. so I'm not so sure you'll get anything out of this apart from lots of biased warlocks telling you that you should do it.

Having said that, yes, you should totally roll a warlock, we are awesome. We have 3 superior DPS specs, we can summon people to where we are, we have the coolest class mounts, we have healthstones that heal us and pets that can tank for us. We absolutely, unequivocally rock beyond compare. Now go go go create one and join the Dark Side, we have cookies. (or so I've been told)

10+ Year Old Account
    what does warlock have ?

Fear, Soulstones, Healthstones, pets, class mount, portable Summonstone, battlerez, good selfhealing, good damage...

Oh and you'll be a bad boy/girl no matter your race
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosonia View Post
    Heroics are heroics for a reason.. if you cant do heroics, you cant raid.. its the proper path...
    ...Blizzard has gone the mile and added LFR for those people, but nerfing normal and hc modes is just plain stupid. The Burning Legion didn't get pushed back by lining up a thousand arcane mages spamming AB. It took work work work.

Fun is subjective and I find all 3 speccs a little bit more clunky as they were in cata.
    I prefer less cooldowns, but a more complex gameplay, but all classes go to the trend more cooldowns, less complexity.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    ...with maybe a bitter person complaining that the class is ruined because of X
    Warlocks have been ruined because we should have Green Fire and Blizzard keeps ignoring this simple request, it's ridiculous. Roll another class that Blizzard actually pays attention to!

oh... ... wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes warlocks are fun to play, I leveled mine from 1-90 in 4 days as demo, was amazing.

Hellz to the yes they are!

Fun... aslong as 5.2 doesn't dissapoint.