Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravemind View Post
    Garrosh was already made Warchief before he was used by Magatha to kill Cairne.
    Well yes, I got my timeline mixed up, didn't I? Was trying to make the point that Garrosh being Warchief was still okay with Thrall, even after he killed Cairne. It's been awhile since I read that book but I swear I remember it being mentioned that Garrosh thought his blade looked strange, but he went along with it anyways. Magatha poisoning the blade was what paralyzed Cairne (and left him unable to defend himself), but Garrosh was still the one who made the killing blow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rexxar is gunna challenge Garrosh for the Mantle of Warchief. Sorry Vol'jin or Lothe'mar will not be Warchief. Rexxar is perfect for the position.

Thrall, Vol'jin Cairne/Baine & Jaina + Rexxar were present when they killed Daelin Proudmoore. This time the Champion of Orgrimmar will take over for Thrall and finally join the Horde.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Would be cool enough to have Garrosh kill Aggra, then Thrall puts Doomhammer's armour on again and goes on a rampage against Garrosh with the Alliance and the true, honourable Horde backing him up... One can hope
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post

Also, alextrazsa has the spells Detect Pregnancy and Track Babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    That actually just made me think...would Thrall step in when he finds out that Garrosh tried to kill Vol'jin? Or Anduin?
    Thrall already knows about the Vol'Jin assassination. We've played that part through already, when we went to the isles with him, to free them from the Kor'Kron.

Horde Quest - Horde is family - Transcript:
    Thrall says: Aggra, I should not be long. The Darkspear are a strong people and I doubt they have much need of my assistance.
    Aggra says: Take as long as you need, Go'el. If Vol'jin believes his people are in danger then you had best aid them as you can.
    Thrall says: Very well my beloved. Come friend, let us ride to the home of the Darkspear.
    Thrall says: I remember when Vol'jin and I first came to this land. The Horde was just an idea then. A hope. We needed one another.
    Thrall says: We made our home in this desert, and named it after my father Durotan, Chieftain of the Frostwolf Clan.
    Thrall says: The land was harsh. Time and again it was Vol'jin and his people who ensured the Horde's survival, saving us from starvation, or taking up arms when we were attacked.
    Thrall says: Trolls and orcs have fought together. Died together. We are family. And family looks after its own.
    upon arrival at the island
    Thrall says: Kor'kron? Here? What has Garrosh been up to?
    Kor'kron Soulbreaker says: Halt! This city is under Martial Law. Declare yourselves.
    Thrall says: Have I been away so long that you have forgotten who I am?
    Kor'kron Soulbreaker says: Thrall, we no longer answer to you. We have a new Warchief now. And he has reminded us that we are STRONG!
    Thrall says: These are our Allies! You watch over them like they're a threat. Why? You WILL answer to me!
    Kor'kron Soulbreaker says: No! Never again!

And then you go on killing kor'kron and retake the island. Thrall remains there for the trolls protection.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2012-12-27 at 06:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Thrall already knows about the Vol'Jin assassination. We've played that part through already, when we went to the isles with him, to free them from the Kor'Kron.
    Ah, ty! What was his response?

I haven't gotten around to working on the faction/questlines for the 5.1 stuff yet, unfortunately.

Does ANYBODY even like Aggra? I don't think I've ever heard ANYONE defend her character.

Thrall, Garrosh, Varian, Sylvannas, Anduin, even Rhonin I've seen people that both love and hate on them, but Aggra seems to be with med'an in the 'nobody likes you' camp.
    Last edited by Florena; 2012-12-27 at 06:11 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it snaps Thrall out of his "I am the Aspect of Earth" attitude, I'm all game for it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    If it snaps Thrall out of his "I am the World-Shaman" attitude, I'm all game for it.
    Fixed. He is not now nor was he ever Aspect of Earth. Though I can still see if you don't like it any batter.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Does ANYBODY even like Aggra? I don't think I've ever heard ANYONE defend her character.

Thrall, Garrosh, Varian, Sylvannas, Anduin, even Rhonin I've seen people that both love and hate on them, but Aggra seems to be with med'an in the 'nobody likes you' camp.
    Its hard to like a turd-colored shemale that screams GOEL in the most annoying voice for the whole time.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed. He is not now nor was he ever Aspect of Earth. Though I can still see if you don't like it any batter.
    Eh, his official name is the World-Shaman but through Cata he pretty much played the role of Aspect of Earth. Especially in DS.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its hard to like a turd-colored shemale that screams GOEL in the most annoying voice for the whole time.
    Demeaning Aggra....that's a new low.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its hard to like a turd-colored shemale that screams GOEL in the most annoying voice whole time.
    Hehe, that made me giggle. "She-male"...well, she is a female orc. I rather like them!

I do like her, but it's for what she was in the books before her and Thrall fell in love and she was her own person with her own personality. I enjoyed the story line of freeing him from each aspect in Cata but by that point they'd just completely changed her so much that it seems like all she exists for anymore is to serve him. She's not really her own person anymore, and that's the reason most people don't like her.

Yes please, Aggra is the biggest nuisance of a character in lore since Sylvanas. That would give Garrosh 1000+ points in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Rexxar is gunna challenge Garrosh for the Mantle of Warchief. Sorry Vol'jin or Lothe'mar will not be Warchief. Rexxar is perfect for the position.
    If Rexxar was the upcoming warchief he would already have had a big build-up at this moment. Although it still is a possibility seeing that they have hinted at a major role for Rexxar this expansion, I see him as a build-up for playable Ogres.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I do like her, but it's for what she was in the books before her and Thrall fell in love and she was her own person with her own personality. I enjoyed the story line of freeing him from each aspect in Cata but by that point they'd just completely changed her so much that it seems like all she exists for anymore is to serve him. She's not really her own person anymore, and that's the reason most people don't like her.
    Aggra was always there just for Thrall's story, she was never her own character, she's like a branch in the big tree known as Thrall.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-12-27 at 06:23 PM.

Would be interesting if towards/at the end of the xpac we find out that Garrosh was actually being possessed by Varimathras, and that was the reason for his sudden behavior change....

Deleted
    I'd would add more drama when Garrosh takes Thrall as a prisoner for treason and kills Aggra in front of him and his baby for bashing the Hellscream bloodline and treason.

Or the alliance accidentally drops a bomb on a shelter where Aggra and thrall jr. reside. Now that would up the tension for the next expac and bye bye Wrathion's plans.

Still waiting for when Thrall's father comes up to him in spirit from and guides him - superman style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or the alliance accidentally drops a bomb on a shelter where Aggra and thrall jr. reside. Now that would up the tension for the next expac and bye bye Wrathion's plans.

No...we would never do that and.....showing we killed a baby? You think Blizzard is going to outright say that? *Facedesk*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Nope, it will be quite opposite Aggra will kill garrosh revealing herself as priestess of the old gods send to drive us insane with intense Go'eling. With his dying breath garrosh will bless gorehowl into legendary STFU-axe wchich will be only weapon in azeroth to shut that bitch for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    I'd would add more drama when Garrosh takes Thrall as a prisoner for treason and kills Aggra in front of him and his baby for bashing the Hellscream bloodline and treason.
    Ehhh, Aggra dying is a possibility, but Thrall's son sure as hell won't die, that'd mean the game would have to go up a notch in rating. The baby is here to stay and become Horde's Anduin or w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by Roujeaux View Post
    Would be interesting if towards/at the end of the xpac we find out that Garrosh was actually being possessed by Varimathras, and that was the reason for his sudden behavior change....
    Why Varimathras? If any demon it would obviously be Mannoroth from beyond the Twisting Nether. Even then it's already hinted at that it's the Sha that is corrupting him. We've also seen that even the "pure" Garrosh is aggressive as hell, right now there hasn't been such a big change.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-12-27 at 06:27 PM.

Deleted
    What I still don't uderstand is, during the elemental bonds quest-line, thrall's anger was directed 'indirectly' towards Garrosh for killing Cairne. I wonder why he went all pussy now. I mean, off all horde, thrall has the most interesting reason to 'kill' Garrosh - next to jaina ofc.

---------- Post added 2012-12-27 at 07:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    No...we would never do that and.....showing we killed a baby? You think Blizzard is going to outright say that? *Facedesk*
    Uhm, don't forget when the horde in stonetalon nuked a village with children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Aggra was always there just for Thrall's story, she was never her own character, she's like a branch in the big tree known as Thrall.
    In your opinion.

In mine, she did actually have a little bit of her own personality at one point.