Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    What I still don't uderstand is, during the elemental bonds quest-line, thrall's anger was directed 'indirectly' towards Garrosh for killing Cairne. I wonder why he went all pussy now. I mean, off all horde, thrall has the most interesting reason to 'kill' Garrosh - next to jaina ofc.
    Busy with healing the world via Shaman and he needed peace. That and people are *sick and tired of Thrall* but if he dies I suppose it's ok >_>

Uhm, don't forget when the horde in stonetalon nuked a village with children.
    Innocents and children sure but remember it wasn't outright and considering how important the baby is to the plot it would be pretty big. Doesn't matter Alliance doesn't do that.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2012-12-27 at 06:30 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    It would be respectable of whoever writes this stuff at Blizzard (Metzen) to kill off Thrall's child, Aggra, Thrall and Garrosh. We'd get rid of a vomit-inducing Mary Sue main character with his syrupy sweet former baby mama and lover, current wife(?), as well as their love child, and not to mention a one-dimensional fascist intellectually challenged dictator archetype.

WoW these days is like reading David Eddings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Busy with healing the world via Shaman and he needed peace. That and people are *sick and tired of Thrall* but if he dies I suppose it's ok >_>

Innocents and children sure but remember it wasn't outright and considering how important the baby is to the plot it would be pretty big. Doesn't matter Alliance doesn't do that.
    Alliance sure, but most horde players still want to see him return.

and course it is very morbid of me killing off an important baby, but my notion was just that someone important has to die to keep the tension between horde and alliance high for the next expansions. F.E. the forsaken apothecary or whatever assaulting everyone during Wrathgate. It kept the tension high.

YES! More plot armors and children immortals! Man you should write a book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Thrall would kill Garrosh in that case. He was holding back when they dueled before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Alliance sure, but most horde players still want to see him return.

and course it is very morbid of me killing off an important baby, but my notion was just that someone important has to die to keep the tension between horde and alliance high for the next expansions. F.E. the forsaken apothecary or whatever assaulting everyone during Wrathgate. It kept the tension high.
    No it's both factions I've heard whine about it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    No it's both factions I've heard whine about it.
    you have heard but a fraction of the horde players whine about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    you have heard but a fraction of the horde players whine about it.

Care to source that?
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2012-12-27 at 06:45 PM.

Warrior-Magi

Aggra needs to die for my Jaina + Thrall Fan fiction to become possible again!

Deleted
    Care to source that aside from talking from out of your butt. I heard it all through Cata. A fraction is really just bull crap.
    You really think that the majority of wow players come to forums to discuss matter? I have always believed a minority joins the forum club.

---------- Post added 2012-12-27 at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonPrime View Post
    and lol'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really think that the majority of wow players come to forums to discuss matter? I have always believed a minority joins the forum club.

Don't underestimate the Forums bro.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Don't underestimate the Forums bro.
    don't overestimate the forums bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    don't overestimate the forums bro.

Trust me...I don't....they can't be overestimated!

Warrior-Magi

But Jaina is not neutral anymore...

Ahhh I see what you did there!

I can only imagine.

"Lok.....ta~r!"
    "Oh, Thrally, I think I just made a portal to Orgrimmar."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I'll step up for defense of Aggra as I like her. If you read the Shattering novel, you know that when Thrall showed up for training by his grandmother out in Nagrand, he was a whiny little p*ssy. Aggra was a hardnosed uptight drill sergeant type of personality who absolutely hated being assigned to Thrall as he was as un-orclike as could be. He Already was a mary sue character. Aggra being tough with him made him man up and realize he was actually fail as Warchief and had no idea what being an orc meant. He had his own little thoughts on them from his own human raised perspective. Thrall arrived the equivalent of a 98 lb clumsy kid and came out a strong orc, and a powerful shaman. Why? Because Aggra would not listen to him whine and beat the snot out of him. On the other hand he showed her it was ok to love and show compassion.
    They are a great couple. She's not all that bad.. just utilized in game poorly. They took away her sarcastic edge after Go'ell was ripped apart spiritually. Now she's just a housewife and that sucks.

As for Garrosh killing her.. nah.. but it is a possibility he might kill their child, even if it's a horde member acting under orders screwing up and accidentally doing so.
    As for Thrall arming up and coming after him.. I don't see it happening like that. He has become too balanced. He would join the fight against Garrosh but he will never lead the Horde again. He is the neutral equivalent of Malfurion now. Aggra going after Garrosh would be more likely. Hell hath no fury like a mother who's cub has been messed with. Now I honestly would like to see Aggra or Eitrigg become warchief. Do you think she would not bitch slap Sylvanas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Ok I'll step up for defense of Aggra as I like her. If you read the Shattering novel, you know that when Thrall showed up for training by his grandmother out in Nagrand, he was a whiny little p*ssy. Aggra was a hardnosed uptight drill sergeant type of personality who absolutely hated being assigned to Thrall as he was as un-orclike as could be. He Already was a mary sue character. Aggra being tough with him made him man up and realize he was actually fail as Warchief and had no idea what being an orc meant. He had his own little thoughts on them from his own human raised perspective. Thrall arrived the equivalent of a 98 lb clumsy kid and came out a strong orc, and a powerful shaman. Why? Because Aggra would not listen to him whine and beat the snot out of him. On the other hand he showed her it was ok to love and show compassion.
    They are a great couple. She's not all that bad.. just utilized in game poorly. They took away her sarcastic edge after Go'ell was ripped apart spiritually. Now she's just a housewife and that sucks.

As for Garrosh killing her.. nah.. but it is a possibility he might kill their child, even if it's a horde member acting under orders screwing up and accidentally doing so.
    As for Thrall arming up and coming after him.. I don't see it happening like that. He has become too balanced. He would join the fight against Garrosh but he will never lead the Horde again. He is the neutral equivalent of Malfurion now. Aggra going after Garrosh would be more likely. Hell hath no fury like a mother who's cub has been messed with. Now I honestly would like to see Aggra or Eitrigg become warchief. Do you think she would not bitch slap Sylvanas?
    Someone actually defending Aggra against Thrall.. thats a first.. You do know people refer to her as the yoko ono that took Thrall away and made him into his current version of himself?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Does ANYBODY even like Aggra? I don't think I've ever heard ANYONE defend her character.
    *raises hand* I do. Aside from the Elemental Bonds questline, you don't see much of her character except in The Shattering and little bit in Twilight of the Aspects. True, she is in the goblin secondary starting zone, but that's still only a few quests, and unless you had read the Shattering prior to doing the Goblin starting zone, she very easy to pass over as a random character. She has a MUCH better character in the book series, and I'm sorry to see it lost in the actual game.

Part of me waits for the day when she and Garrosh come face to face with one another on Azeroth. Both of them technically resided in Garadar at the same time, and from what she says in The Shattering, she doesn't like him at all. Kind of doubt it'll actually happen now that she's a mommy, but before all that it was easy to see her giving him a verbal tongue-lashing while dancing around his attempts to slice her to bits lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Yes please, Aggra is the biggest nuisance of a character in lore since Sylvanas. That would give Garrosh 1000+ points in my book.

If Rexxar was the upcoming warchief he would already have had a big build-up at this moment. Although it still is a possibility seeing that they have hinted at a major role for Rexxar this expansion, I see him as a build-up for playable Ogres.

Aggra was always there just for Thrall's story, she was never her own character, she's like a branch in the big tree known as Thrall.

Where have they hinted that Rexxar was getting a major role this expansion? He hasn't been mentioned at all in 5.1 and 5.2 looks like it's going to be focused on the Blood Elves in the Horde. If anything, he'd just appear in the Siege of Orgrimmar as a minor character. Whoever is gonna be the new Warchief is most likely an already established character in MoP, 'cause it seems silly to bring in someone now. (Unless its Saurfang, we would all like that.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I can only imagine.
    *She looked into thralls eyes, with a love and burning desire, she started to disrobe*

*he shakes his head* Sorry Jaina, I cant do this until I take care of Garrosh

*Jaina shocked and appalled* Thrall! when were you going to tell me you had a Gay Rash!