Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    dont get me wrong, i am really f'n excited about a 13 boss raid. im not even upset with blizzard.

but i'd like to see more dungeons, with less emphasis on dailies. even though im ok with dailies.
    But why make another thread about no dungeons when there is an active 18 page thread right next to it?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

blizzard spends less time making dailies...

and spends MORE time making DUNGEONS that provide rewards that people can get without a month-long grind.

am I the only one disappointed that there arent any new dungeons in the patch, rehash or otherwise? if LFR is the method for gearing alts next patch, that is terrible news.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i like having an entire new island and zone added with a raid. Don't hate on the dallies.

IMO keep dallies and faction storylines and replace scenarios with dungeons. That is prolly the most unused feature of the expansion and was completely uneeded. Hell some scenarios can take AS LONG as a dungeon xcept you know. Less VP, no JP, and far less d/e loot. Oh and boring as shit.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-12-27 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    quit trying to be a back seat driver. you have no idea how many more patches are coming. you have no idea what will even be IN those patches. before today did you have any idea they were not adding new dungeons? no? was your crystal ball broken? ... blizzard simply cant win with its players. we are barely 4 months into the expansion. i am hoping it still has over 18 months to go in its life. that means there is PLENTY of time to add in more dungeons, so that it at least equals your precious BC xpac.
    BC being amazing is a Positivity effect of memory, its not as good as it seems.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    dont get me wrong, i am really f'n excited about a 13 boss raid. im not even upset with blizzard.

but i'd like to see more dungeons, with less emphasis on dailies. even though im ok with dailies.
    i really want to see a return to gear progressing that we had before ToC. i have seriously hated the fact that each tier came with dungeons to give free loot by spam running them.. making any previous tier a waste of time for gear. if this is an attempt by blizzard, i am all for it.

they could simply stop giving gear rewards that are the same ilvl as 5.0 raids.. and still give us new dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    How does everyone miss Sethekk Halls and Mech?
    Atleast bosses back then could kill you and you had to follow mechanics. Most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i like having an entire new island and zone added with a raid. Don't hate on the dallies.

IMO keep dallies and faction storylines and replace scenarios with dungeons. That is prolly the most unused feature of the expansion and was completely uneeded. Hell some scenarios can take AS LONG as a dungeon xcept you know. Less VP, no JP, and far less d/e loot. Oh and boring as shit.

Don't remove Dungeons, IMO Dungeons are a good thing for High Fantasy's such as this. Removing it is a bad thing IMO.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Atleast bosses back then could kill you and you had to follow mechanics. Most of the time.
    But to do those said bosses,you had to do a HUGE amount of trash,which made things get tiresome really quickly

I'd say remove dailies OR make the reputation account-wide too. I have all classes on 90 and if I want to change class I have to redo ALL the dailies. It's okay doing them for a while on one character, I literally stopped playing just because of all the reputation grind I had to do and all the dailies. It's cool that it's there. But you shouldn't have to do them on all characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to consolidate things, I'm going to redirect folks to the thread we already have discussing this same topic here.

We don't really need a bunch of threads all saying the same thing, so please continue this discussion over thataways. Thanks!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |