Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Blah. About to Quit :( -A Vent Sesh.

As much as I don't want to quit, I think the time is near. An avid WarGeek since March 2006! I still remember the day Naxx was released in Vanilla. Coming in late to the first part of the game, I still remember the ever so annoying pre-patch event of the scourge invasion which is still scarred into my mind. But with the latest expansion, and a slight bump in the road with my guild, things are turning bitter.

Guild is number 1 on the server, 3 people of our core group decided to take some time off. Soon replaced with 2 failure players, friends of the GM. With the way things have been going, I don't see us doing anymore heroics with these replacements anytime soon before 5.2 comes out.

MoP just isn't doing it for me. All these changes are like quadrupled compared to previous expansions. I'd rather sit on a herpes infested toilet seat than sit there and do dailies for 5vp, run dungeons for 40 vp, scenarios for 20 vp, and do LFR for 90 to even 3/4 to capping. I just don't have the patience. I'm not saying I want things handed to me. It just feels like a chore to sign in, especially when I have nothing to do in the real world. I have alts, yes, but do I really want to level them all to 90? I had to practically force myself to level a second one to 90.

PvP isn't my favorite, mainly because I'm not that fabulous at it. I certainly would get my butt handed to me by that one player that plays practically with one hand.

Pet Battles, can't get into them. Brawler's Guild is meh, spent 25k on an invitation thinking it would be the solution to my problems, haha, I know... it wasn't.

There is just nothing...funtresting about this game anymore. I've just been running Onyxia and Maly for the past few weeks to get the mounts. Once I get them, then what?

Anywho, are you pleased with this expansion? Are you on the border of playing|quitting?

Yes I am, but mainly because they added Pandas!

I like it and plan to keep playing it. Also, this will most likely get locked as an "I quit" thread.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bags- View Post
    Yes I am, but mainly because they added Pandas!
    LOL! You cray. I know you like them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rant/I quit (or about to quit) threads never end up being constructive. Closing this. - ML
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."