Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I personally got a Gurth on a greed roll on my last guild Deathwing kill of the expansion. My Felguard runs around with that on now.

Quote Originally Posted by kandalanu View Post
    Ah so at least we are reached main goal:

"never happened to me so im pretty sure it never happened to any other lock, and never will happen"

keeping stave for transmog, doing some HC still, doing old content, doing some farming and dont want to reset my wrathguard weapons each time ill get any 2h weapon, cos it will end like this.
    You're obviously a horder if you're carrying your transmog stuff and not leaving it in the normal or void bank -- as intended. I still do current content and farm mounts on a weekly basis and you know what I do after every run? Vendor. I see your point, but a bug's a bug and I don't agree the bugged state is better than the intended state. 2 handers are considered "junk" by casters. I don't know about you, but I prefer to have my "junk" items in my last bag slot.

It's like saying, "Hey, remember that bug that made nodes instantly respawn after gathering back in Cata and it keep giving experience each time? Damn they should've kept that."

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 01:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    I've got 6 in my bags currently, green trash drops I won + the 2 I use for my Wrathguard. I don't think it was intentional to have it handled this way but I don't mind the control.
    The control is definitely nice, but I personally never been in a situation where I saw my wrath or fel carrying around trash weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    The control is definitely nice, but I personally never been in a situation where I saw my wrath or fel carrying around trash weapon.
    I use the Bagsort addon, so trash stuff always goes into my backpack (as that is the one it leaves empty).

This thread has been derailed and since the original topic has been resolved, prolly warrants a lock
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    @WildcatTM if you will stop thinking that all things your doing are best way and only way possible, when you will realize that for other ppl you are doing wrong, that theres like few milions ppl playing this game not only you - we could start talking again. Not its pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetz View Post
    Still... Hypocrite I must be, because I cannot find any reason a warlock would ever pick up a 2handed sword and keep it in bags unless with the intention of the felguard equipping it, in which case there would be only one...
    Sorry but on this one I have to agree with Kandalanu. The backpack lets you control which swords go on your felguard, so you have easier control without having to backpack all your 2H swords, axes, and maces.

And what if you had a BoE you wanted to sell, or some old content vendor stuff that you haven't vendored yet? So if I want my felguard to use the weapons I want him to use, I'll be forced to have 24/7 uptime on the auctions of my BoEs or have them in the bank if I want to hold them for a bit.

And vendor stuff must immediately be vendored, no delay!

Bottom Line:

Having the weapons from everywhere = good for people who want more than 16 random choices of weapon for a felguard, or people who insist on having the 16 backpack slots all filled with myriad other junk, because they are too OCD to put it anywhere else.

Having the weapons come only from the backpack = good for everyone else, which (just in my opinion) constitutes most sane people.

Deleted
    A fel guard wrongly equipping a weapon I didn't intend for him to do, would inflict damage to my self-love, thus hurting me. Thereby it would be at the expense of my narcissism.
    Having a flashy mount wouldn't be at the "expense of my narcissism". Quite the contrary.

WRONGLY equipping vs good mount ?

Mate really can you write at least 1 post with some logic ?

You would like to have game mechanic to FORCE you to use RANDOM mount ? Or using RANDOM transmog ? Or you are happy as it is ? So that YOU can actually choose what your using/wearing ?

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatTM View Post
    They're 2 handers. How many casters carry around 2 handers that aren't staves? Better functionality is all the storage bags, which was the original intention.
    Random greens? Or maybe people just throw those away these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    is there an item level for this to work i currently have a ilev 416 inlaid of the bear polearm in my backpack and when i summon my felguard he has the standard weapon and would this work with the upgraded pet as well?
    Sadly wrathguard cannot dual wield polearms like titan grip fury warrs cannot. We can always look forward to the Wrathguard wielding dual Black Ice ^^

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Sadly wrathguard cannot dual wield polearms like titan grip fury warrs cannot. We can always look forward to the Wrathguard wielding dual Black Ice ^^
    Are you sure about this? Although I do not have access to my account here, I am almost positive I have used dual polearms on my Wrathguard before (the gray quality ones from a Storm Peaks vendor that look kinda cool). Perhaps my memory is wrong, but I don't think so.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=43600 I used to have my Wrathguard walk around with two of these.
    Last edited by testostauren; 2012-12-31 at 08:14 PM. Reason: added link

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatTM View Post
    Guess why. Aside from that, some people like carrying multiple vanity items around. This allows you to choose which weapons you want displayed without having to run to the bank each time you want to switch.

Quote Originally Posted by testostauren View Post
    Are you sure about this? Although I do not have access to my account here, I am almost positive I have used dual polearms on my Wrathguard before (the gray quality ones from a Storm Peaks vendor that look kinda cool). Perhaps my memory is wrong, but I don't think so.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=43600 I used to have my Wrathguard walk around with two of these.
    If there is a dual polearm feature then there must have been something wrong with me, otherwise I am perfectly sure you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    If there is a dual polearm feature then there must have been something wrong with me, otherwise I am perfectly sure you can't.
    They absolutely can. No access to my game atm to grab a screenie, but I've done it. You sure you had two of them in your backpack ?

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    They absolutely can. No access to my game atm to grab a screenie, but I've done it. You sure you had two of them in your backpack ?
    Could it be that I tried to dual wield a polearm and a 2h sword? Maybe that didn't work all too well.

The longer I go without being able to access my game to double check, the less certain I am. But I know I have two polearms of the same model (Mists-level world drop greens) in my backpack. I would think I'd remember if it hadn't worked.

I'm sure someone else will be able to confirm/deny before I get back to my game, but if not by then I'll post a screenie.

I don't know how it is now, but you definitely were able to wield any combination of eligible weapons on the PTR, including polearms.

Aside from that, dual polearms are his standard weaponry.

My Wrathguard have no problems with Kiril at all.

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5b174e9c.jpg

My Wrathguard with Gurth and Witch-hunter's Harvester with no problem. You probably didn't have the weapons in the proper bag.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-01-02 at 06:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Please make sure that the polearm is in your backpack. The other bags are NOT your backpack!
    This.. Which is very annoying when using Bagnon combined with a small form of OCD.. Putting those weapons in the empty corner feels wrong :<