Deleted

Lacking in Raids

I feel like im lacking in Raids. I've setup WoL just to get some advice from fellow Shamans. (Elemental)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/248025/reports/

And Armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tyforce/simple

Thanks in advance.

(Also on a small note, shal i Itemupgrade my Trinkets before anything else?)
    Last edited by mmoce38467a1b7; 2012-12-27 at 10:22 PM.

Looking at Gara'jal:

- Your flame shock uptime is fine, and all of your Lava Burst crit, which is good.
    - Good use of Primal Fire Elemental + Glyph.
    - You shouldn't use Glyph of Unleashed Lightning on Gara'jal (I don't know if you did, but looking at your armory, you have it glyphed)
    - You melee'd the boss 3 times, and used Unleash Elements 3 times. Instead of these, you should have used Lightning Bolt / Lava Burst / etc.
    - Cooldown stacking is good, make sure to get a trinket ICD (Internal Cooldown Tracker) for your trinkets.

Looking at your armory:

Drop Herbalism for Engineering or Blacksmithing, they're far superior professions, you can easily have an alt with Herbalism if you need to farm mats.

You should upgrade your Darkmoon Card trinket, it's going to be BiS for the entire tier. After that, save your Valor for when you get normal mode Light of the Cosmos, or for when you eventually kill normal mode sha, and get essence of terror.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    And other then that? Are my stats fine? Im having P.E, should i reduce some Mastery to Haste/Crit?

i can't really see how you're doing that bad dps doesn't seem horrible at all, more dps will come with more gear, and your own personal dps falls if you are with others with low dps, which you are, the faster bosses die generally the better lust/potion uptime etc, faster adds die more time on elegon for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defines View Post
    Looking at Gara'jal:
    Garajal logs are bogus since guy logging needs to be with you in the shadow realm to log properly (same with recount). So basically only garajal logs that you logged yourself are valid.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Garajal logs are bogus since guy logging needs to be with you in the shadow realm to log properly (same with recount). So basically only garajal logs that you logged yourself are valid.

If you took more than 10 seconds to look, you would see that he himself logged the fight.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-kl7anzjbqwziz7ze/

"Uploaded By: Mightyforce"
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer

I personally prefer using EB over PE in almost all situations, especially on a fight like Gara'jal where you can turret most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defines View Post

If you took more than 10 seconds to look, you would see that he himself logged the fight.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-kl7anzjbqwziz7ze/

"Uploaded By: Mightyforce"
    I didn't look at all, just provided it as a general consideration. No need to take that personal.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    I didn't look at all, just provided it as a general consideration. No need to take that personal.
    its k ily xo
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer

Deleted
    So my Current DPS is average/good for my Gear level? I know i still need to get a better Bracer Enchant, and that i should Reforge, as i got a new item.

I dunno why it counted 3 Melee hits on gara'jal though :P

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 11:08 AM ----------

And have i reached the point yet where Echo is better then Elemental Mastery?

imo EotE is almost always > EM. I've been using it since I was 460 ilvl and haven't looked back. Mathematically, they're pretty even (assuming you use EM on CD) with the numbers skewing slightly in favor of EM. It's more a playstyle choice than anything else. I'm lazy and prefer not to have extra buttons in my rotation if I can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    imo EotE is almost always > EM. I've been using it since I was 460 ilvl and haven't looked back. Mathematically, they're pretty even (assuming you use EM on CD) with the numbers skewing slightly in favor of EM. It's more a playstyle choice than anything else. I'm lazy and prefer not to have extra buttons in my rotation if I can help it.
    i'd have to agree on the playstyle, i've gone with EotE since level 85 i have troll berserking racial and a 2 minute cooldown that doesn't line up with ascendance just feels crap, and it cannot be used with bloodlust so i'd rather use something thats going to passively improve my dps than feel its sometimes wasted.

also EB > PE for my playstyle i enjoy that 1 extra button in my quite simple elemental rotation, i tried PE and the rotation just felt like it has been since level 80 and thats horrible for me personally. IF EM goes 1 minute i will ofc switch to that being an engineer and the fact it will line up with every ascendance that will feel smooth in the rotation, 2 minute EM bleh...doesn't work for me.

so yeh playstyle > talents when the dps difference is very small, you're going to do more dps running a playstyle you enjoy, gonna give you more focus and fun in raids.

Deleted
    So i've taken Engineering now, replaced Herbalism. When can i use my Glove Enchant at best? Tie it to Lightning bolt/Lava Burst? (Meaning It will never be on Cooldown) Or tie it to Ascendance? Or a 3th option?

Not sure when you got the cape, but it could use an int enchant

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiddenfury View Post
    Not sure when you got the cape, but it could use an int enchant
    I have absolutely no idea how i could of missed that :S

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like you are getting enough help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalfos View Post
    Seems like you are getting enough help
    I do, just a awnser on my Engineering question would be nice :P

Either keybind it, or macro it to your Lightning Bolt and Lava Burst. You want to use it every time it's up. (Unless boss is about to immune / damage reduced phase etc)
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer