I have finnaly decided to buy GW2.

after a 3months of waiting , i've finnaly decided to buy GW2.
    I'm downloading it as we speak and i'm simply wondering what are the best server to roll on?

i am looking for a highly populated PvP Server , i'm looking for a server where there World PvP at all times , days and nights.

any suggestion?
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Welcome to GW2

For servers, there is no pvp server. The "world" pvp will be found in the WvW. Now as far as what is the best WvW server? Not sure which one is the best, here is the latest rankings of the servers https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...Ratings-Dec-21 It will update tomorrow.

Hope you like it. I bought it on release but the PvP wasn't as much fun as I thought, and no LFG sucks for me personally. I don't play hardly at all anymore. But still it's a great game for some people, so enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    hope you like pvp because other than fractals theres fuck all else to do but get world completion to 100% do the same dungeons over and over to make your gear look fancier or to salvage it and level your crafting

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 10:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Hope you like it. I bought it on release but the PvP wasn't as much fun as I thought, and no LFG sucks for me personally. I don't play hardly at all anymore. But still it's a great game for some people, so enjoy.
    use gw2lfg it beats waiting all day

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    hope you like pvp because other than fractals theres fuck all else to do but get world completion to 100% do the same dungeons over and over to make your gear look fancier or to salvage it and level your crafting

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 10:05 AM ----------

use gw2lfg it beats waiting all day
    ...Isn't that really the same with all MMOs? PVP/World completion/Whatever the end game instances are, be it Fractals or whatever the few end game raids other MMOs put as their endgame/same dungeons, whether that to be to make your gear look better or to have gear with higher numbers/ and level your crafting.

Welcome to GW2, where you'll never feel more powerfull then you were yesterday! And people call asian games grindy.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are no pvp servers or open world pvp mixed in with pve as you indicate. Which I find very refreshing. I hope this is not what you are expecting, as you will be disappointed. I love it myself however.

Deleted
    wvw matchups and ranking you can find here
    http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/

history too, so easy to find your server