Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    didnt he make hair products?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    didnt he make hair products?
    His brand sure did.

OT, couldn't care less.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    His brand sure did.

OT, couldn't care less.
    thats one sweeeeeeeeet mullet.

Dudes in sweden still rock those?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post

No, while I still see it flourish in the South of the US
    Need to watch more episodes of those Alligator Hunters!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account

Sweet and mullet in the same sentence is a sin against nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    No, while I still see it flourish in the South of the US
    Need to watch more episodes of those Alligator Hunters!

lol touche my friend touche.

i just figured it was a yearbook photo of you or something.

and seriously....

They show stuff like aligator hunter, rocket city rednecks, and duck dynasty over in the EU?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    The guy that made shampoo died?
    exactly what i thought when reading this :P

my knowledge of modern history is not good. i knew of the gulf war, did not know the generals name though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatlatitla View Post
    I never claimed that "my" view on stuff is the only 100% truth, but when I look at world politics, it isnt coincidence imho (the us military presence in middle east), but nvm. Also why do you think that EU army would attack Russia.... they tried 3 times, failed miserably 3 times :P
    I am not saying they would. I am saying if they did, the various gaps would probably give the EU the advantage.

Comparing a modern attack to past failures is not valid, for a variety of reasons. The greatest being that logistics have vastly improved even since WWII.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol touche my friend touche.

i just figured it was a yearbook photo of you or something.

and seriously....

They show stuff like aligator hunter, rocket city rednecks, and duck dynasty over in the EU?
    One channel shows it in lack of other shows, think its Discovery Mix.
    Lucky for me there is some Myth Busters in between red neck shows like above and Gun Smiths etc

Who cares?

I rather give my /care to the creator of Thunderbirds who died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Who cares?

I rather give my /care to the creator of Thunderbirds who died.
    Yet you or anybody else bothered to post the link, you cannot care that much.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Yet you or anybody else bothered to post the link, you cannot care that much.
    Yes let's do that on a mobile so it posts a mobile optimized link which will be unreadable.

Got a smart one here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Yes let's do that on a mobile so it posts a mobile optimized link which will be unreadable.

Got a smart one here.
    Am I psychic for assuming you can only afford a phone and not a PC?

Edit, the link in your tells us what kind of person you are, so shoo!
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2012-12-29 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Am I psychic for assuming you can only afford a phone and not a PC?

Edit, the link in your tells us what kind of person you are, so shoo!
    oh snap, no you didn't