Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hmmm....Actually I think I (sort of) agree with the OP, as I'd like to see some more lore involving Gilnease and a her of the important people from the starter experience that, outside of the Forsaken zone, seem to have just disappeared.

I'd also like to see something about Callia Menethil, as while she was mentioned in the books only, it's be nice to know what happened to her, weather it was just that she settled down as a peasant and faded from history or that she was actually killed during WC3 and we were just never told.

Oh yes, I'd also like to be able to visit Kul Tiras in game.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    No, you're Justforthis123.
    Thats just my cover image, i would get too many fans praising me all the time.. which would get embarassing .

Deleted
    I want to read more about N'Zoth and his schemes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caila Menethil, Gilneas, Dwarfs, Stormgarde and Danath, tbh im more intrested in lore from old warcraft games than pandaria story

Deleted
    Though I hate elves I wouldn't mind to see Night Elf druid lore specially the Emerald Dream.
    And otherwise Draenei lore of there homeworld Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei and blood elves. The latter is getting some love, and for that I am duly grateful... but the former could use some too.

The current status of the Blood Knights and Lady Liadrin too, as well as the Forsaken and Sylvanas in MoP.

More stuff with Night Elves.

Come on Ladies, How could you let the horde push that far into Ashenvale? (Besides developer bias) PUSH THEM BACK, Take back Ashenvale!

Rebuild upon Darkshores ashes and build a new small encampment on the Darkshore coast!

Malfurion! Go crazy, The sentinels are doing more than you have since you woke up

What really lies beneath Trisfal Glades...

That's all I really need an aswer to

I want to know what Velen is up to considering Varian acts like he's "on call." If Wrathion knows the Legion is arriving soon then Velen has to as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    What really lies beneath Trisfal Glades...

That's all I really need an aswer to
    They said it's something extremely horrible. I think we all know the answer to that. GarroshxVarian shipfics.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Ethereals, and make it a playable class.

PLEASE!

Deleted
    They wont, but I want more Dwarf stuff. The whole civil unrest/Petrified King thing didn't have a satisfying end IMO, it was just kinda left there. I want to see how Moira and the Council is dealing with their newfound power, and what's being done about Magni's current situation.

I'd like to see more from the non human leaders in the Alliance.

I'd also like to see the night elves developed closer to what they were in wc3.

I also want to see more of the internal politics of Dalaran. What do the other members of the Council think of Jaina's decision to oust the Sunreavers, etc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Beyond having the war between the Old Gods and the Titans hammered out (I wanna know who came first, how many Old Gods, etc.), what I really would like to see more of are the aqir, the ancient bug race that eventually gave rise to the nerubians, the qiraji, and the mantid. Their empire of Azj'Aqir must have left some remnants behind, and Blizz has implied that other colonies of aqir existed besides the bug kingdoms we know about today.

They are mysterious and frightening, and I would like to finally see how horrible they are first hand. Even a trip through the Caverns of Time to ancient Azj'Aqir would be welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    My lore ideas for being developped are very summarized below:

For the Alliance

• The apparition of Queen Calia Menethil leading a faction with the intention of recovering Lordaeron
    • Turalyon's return and the restoration of the Order of the Silver Hand
    • The high elves from Greenwood led by Alleria Windrunner
    • The Kingdom of Kul Tiras ruled by the Lord Admiral Tandred Proudmoore
    • The Kingdom of Stromgarde restored by Danath Trollbane

For the Horde

• The Zandalari trolls of Zandalar redeemed and as part of the new Horde of Vol'jin
    • A renewed Shadow Council at the service of the Warchief and the refoundation of the Stormreaver clan, both led by the raised from the dead Gul'dan
    • The return of Rexxar and the ogre clans supporting openly the Horde
    • The kingdom of Alterac and The Syndicate going back to work for the Horde
    • A rebellious naga faction brought to the Horde by their allies the Blood Elves

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    and Blizz has implied that other colonies of aqir existed besides the bug kingdoms we know about today.
    So that's what's under Tirisfal Glades.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I want Gnomeregan to be turned into a full city like the others and shove the instance deeper into Gnomer (much like RFC in Org). I want to see Gnomes learn how to be hunters from the dwarves and put a dwarven hunter trainer in the city. I would also like to see Engineers get a chopper that transforms from the bike (on land) into the turbo flying machine at the push of a dashboard button. Also, let's get some high end Gnomes incorporated into the storylines a little better. And somewhere... somewhere in the storyline I want King Mekatorque to punt a Tauren warrior out of his way during a battle.

Just wanna have more of the old gods and wanna see the new lich king/Bolvar Fordragon do some shit, still dont know if hes EVIL now cause of the LK armor or if he still has his mind cause of red dragon fire of life and happiness and joy...or if he even is alive, cause the aspects lost all their power waaaaahh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Magni Bronzebeard.
    Bronzebeards in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutmacher View Post
    Just wanna have more of the old gods and wanna see the new lich king/Bolvar Fordragon do some shit, still dont know if hes EVIL now cause of the LK armor or if he still has his mind cause of red dragon fire of life and happiness and joy...or if he even is alive, cause the aspects lost all their power waaaaahh...

After Arthas Menethil, mortal host of the Lich King, was slain, the spirit of King Terenas warned that an uncontrolled Scourge would be all the more dangerous. For the good of Azeroth, "there must always be a Lich King." Somebody would have to sacrifice his mortal life to take Arthas's place. Tirion Fordring took up the Helm of Domination, the crown of the Lich King, preparing to don it himself. As he did so, Bolvar intervened, calling from his seat upon the Frozen Throne, his body warped by the red dragonflight's fire.

As a last act of service to Azeroth, Bolvar asked that Tirion place the Helm of Domination on his head. As the self-appointed "Jailer of the Damned," Bolvar seeks to keep the Scourge under control. As Bolvar encased himself and the Frozen Throne once again in ice, he warned Tirion that no one could know what happened. Bolvar instructed Tirion to tell the world that the Lich King was dead - and that Bolvar Fordragon died with him.
    He is Frozen again, and won't be awoken unless the Alliance and Horde need help from the Scourge against the Burning Legion (possible next expac)

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    id like to see something with the Quiragi again. Deffinately more to do with the legion as well. i love the burning legion lore but I hope when it does make its return they given it a very dark and very evil undertone for the artwork and designs. Alot like shadowmoon valley.