Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I would prolly have kicked you freom the guild when you "benched" yourself if i were your GM. If you cant get into your head how important it is to think in the lines of "how can i carry my team more, to get the boss down" rather than "Why cant they carry their own weight so we can kill the boss" then i doubt theres much reason for you to play a multiplayer teamgame.

You just sound like an asshole with attitudeproblems. Grow up and be a proper human being, its not really that hard if you try.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    I agree with Jaylock. You should never feel this mad about a video game. Try to calm down first and think clearly before you take action on anything.

EDIT: Wow, my 3,000th post is one that is agreeing with Jaylock. Who would have thought....
    Sounds about right, every 3000 posts someone agrees with Jaylock.

On topic: start another server, in my experience it won't get any better for quiet realms over time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Step 1: Join a guild with actually nice people
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Profit
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    LOL, I know this sounds like super dramatic, probably because I over exaggerate things.

I'll tell you why, 3 people left WoW. Main GM is like, I have some buddies coming over from another server. I was like (in my mind) "Great. Buddies."

FAVORITES.
    F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E-S.

The healer he got sucked terribly, obviously as I explained. Last week I threatened to leave mainly because we kept wiping on Sha of Fear due to him not keeping the tank alive. I don't like carrying the weight of other people, especially with healing. Crap is an anxiety attack waiting to happen as is. Luckily, one of our main raid members logged on and im like.. bring him in, im leaving. So today I told him he sucked at his class, and I can't carry him. 30k HPS REALLY? Doesnt the Holy mastery ALONE do 30k hps!?!?!?! Then I really got gkicked on bad terms with these people. Did this on an alt I was in guild with still.
    And here we have it. There is always more to the story. In your jealousy of the this guy being here, you blamed Sha of Fear wipes on the new healer. You wanted to find something wrong with him, and you did. "F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E-S". YOu have an attitude problem. Here is what you did:

-You overexaggerate things. You admit that
    -You blamed one person on wiping on Sha of Fear
    -You get anxiety attacks over wiping when you're in a hard mode guild
    -Your attitude is horrible
    -You told the guy he sucked at his class
    -This is most likely not the first time your attitude has brought down the spirit of the raid.

Blame yourself. Not the new healer. Like I said, you wanted to find something wrong with him. I think you're full of it, and you need to find a better way to spend your time. And get some help.

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 01:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    I think that pretty much sums it up. Attitude was another thing brought up, but raiding with them since Cataclysm, there is no reason now would be the time to replace me when they had more appropriate opportunities to do so. Like I said, I have an attitude, but thats because I'm gay and all sorts of girly crap in my manly bod. I can't be 'whatever' all the time like the straight guys. YA KNOW?

@Ferocity, I stated to the GM's on day one he began healing with me (2 GM's are healers, plus me. Usually 1 dps's and the other heals with me). I told them, he is bad, he needs to improve, otherwise I am not healing with him again. I call it as I see it, I don't do the friendly bff "hay girl, can i tell you something, i cant help but notice your hps is low".
    Stop using being gay as an excuse. There are just as many straight people that have attitudes. I think you're trying to gain sympathy by saying you're gay. You need to grow up. Bad players can get better. People with shitty attitudes will always have shitty attitudes.

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 01:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    More like

Step 1: Join a guild that will tolerate being a jealous asshole

Deleted
    When people get benched it's usually because:

a) They can't perform well enough.
    b) They're annoying.

In this case, it's b).

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    That GM is a piece of shit, and you should not waste any time destroying your neurons. Either find atleast an equally better guild on your server, either transfer.
    I was once like you and did not want to hear about it, but after actually doing it, it made everything so much better.
    Did you not read anything else he said after his first post? Of course you didn't. Go back and read it. No. Here. I'll sum it up for you.

-Got jealous they brought in another healer
    -Told new healer he sucked
    -Blamed wiping on Sha on new guy
    -Left the raid group in the middle of raid
    -threatened to leave
    -blames his hissy fits on being gay. Stereotyping.
    -Oh, and TOLD THE NEW GUY HE SUCKED

The GM did the right thing. Just because you're passive/aggressive and want to bash anyone in a leadership role doesn't mean this is the case for it. If you want to throw the "piece of shit" tag anywhere throw it at the op.

The best thing I ever did was put all my BoAs and 50K in gold on my main toon and transferred him to an Alliance heavy raid progression realm. I tend to keep his identity anonymous since most people call me a liar when I tell them who my main is. That being said, I spent $25 to move 2 years ago and have not regretted a single moment of it. I started this account shortly after to hotbox, but eventually passed on the idea after the transfer.

My old realm was excessively low pop and had a horrible economy. Now I am on a very high pop realm, Alliance heavy, and am a tank for a 25H raid core team. I loved this game so much after 6 years of playing, I bit my cheek and paid the $25 to move and have never once regretted that move. I promise you, a server change to a High pop with better raid progression will do wonders for you

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate to even ask this, but what class was the healer who replaced you?

I main'ed a mistweaver monk for the first two months and swapped mains to my priest after monks got three big nerfs in the span of one week and just didn't feel sufficient anymore. I'd never turn down a player for a raid just based on what class they were playing, but is there the possibility that your guild leader is one of those people? Perhaps he heard about the nerfs to one class and decided it was a better idea to bring a different one?

Or maybe there were issues that they had with you or your personality that was the reason they didn't want to bring you anymore? It's really hard to say without more information. It seems odd that he wouldn't give you a reason for sitting you out permanently.

I'd say the first thing you should do is decide if you really want to keep playing a monk. If you do, then it sounds like a server transfer is probably in order. If you don't, honestly I'd figure out what class you do want to play instead and find a nice server and go level a new character there. 1-90 may seem daunting but it really isn't that bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    That wont work out if its you being the problem in the situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    That wont work out if its you being the problem in the situation.
    I don't know what the OP did, I just read that he got benched. I assumed he did nothing to deserve it. If he was an ass, well... There's your problem.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Ok, so lets get this straight: (NOTE: I've not read past page 1).

3 people leave OPs raid team. So the GM brings in 3 friends of his, one of which is a healer. According to OP, this healer is subpar. So they're doing a raid and the friend of GMs healing seems to be causing a wipe (According to OP). A different guild member logs in, at which point OP RAGEQUITS the raid. states this new person is replacing him and seems to hop off. This implies you didn't check with this guild mate and just logged. For all you know (according to what was posted) he may not have even been able to stay on, leaving your team sans one healer in the middle of a raid.

You then tell us that you personally insulted and attacked the friend of GM healer.

And you THEN wondered why you were demoted (Not fully kicked, but demoted, according to OP) and your reaction was to basically turn around and quit? Skill or no skill dude, you make this sound like you're "That One Guy" that a guild is glad to be rid of because of drama.

You really need to think about stuff like this, because if you reacted like that in the work place to a new work colleague, I'm pretty sure you'd either be on report or fired. Just because you're on the 'net, doesn't mean you have "the right" to explode at people you feel are inferior to you.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have "no idea whatsoever what to do" and your realm is completely dead AND $25 is a HUGE amount of money for you...

1. Take 2 months off of wow to calm down and save money.
    2. Pay $25 to change realms.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Move on, they aren't worth your time.

Server transfer; it is so worth the money. You pay a monthly sub anyway, another $25 to play on a thriving server shouldn't be a huge deal and it makes a world of difference.