Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch 5.2 Warlock Island and Interesting Doodads

Hello,

Looks like this class now have it own island Probably we would need todo something on this island for completing special lock quest-line that comes in patch 5.2. I just post the screenshots that you can see (again keep in mind this can be diff with extra environment decoration):

Update:
    It is not one Island, it's a damn Warlock Area, as you can see on the image:

Again those Warlock gonna sacrifice some innocent man that is standing in the middle of the pentagram
    Keep in mind this is RAW loaded files in 3DS Max, and it WILL be much more pretty In-Game! There are some models missing, I couldn't record you guys the full tunel, but I give u in the end some images. I just manage to get you out Those 3 interesting islands.

Question: Why are there Alliance and Horde Portal???

Also here is some Interesting Doodads, Jaina made a Dalaran Eye that is watching u, a really cool Warlock Island Door, new culture of Zandalari and in the end Dalran Tower. Interesting with Dalaran tower is that there is some phase like we gonna need to make this tower by the models in the files. There is phase 1, 2, 3 complete 1,2, and in the video is final version. So this is just speculation by my side from file names

Last edited by Stiven; 2013-01-01 at 09:57 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I get my own island nananaanan ~sticks tongue out on other classes :3

There is also something "Sunwell_ThunderIsle" that looks like the sunwell in there :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    There is also something "Sunwell_ThunderIsle" that looks like the sunwell in there :P.
    Ye these we gonna see on Thunder Isle, probably in Sunreavers base. Same things we have for Kirin Tor. Those blood elves always need their sunwell :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that tower the Inscription shop in Dalaran? I remember that wooden half-stairs ledge.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I'd bet the "warlock island" is somewhere in the firelands. why? because the black harvest split into people who went to black temple, people who went after the twilight cult and people who went to the firelands.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Isn't that tower the Inscription shop in Dalaran? I remember that wooden half-stairs ledge.
    Yes, in fact I think it's the same, or a very similar

And talking about the dalaran eye... the last person who saw the Eye of Dalaran was Khadgar, is it possible that the Kirin Tor has recovered it and is now in the hands of Jaina? OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Yes, in fact I think it's the same, or a very similar

And talking about the dalaran eye... the last person who saw the Eye of Dalaran was Khadgar, is it possible that the Kirin Tor has recovered it and is now in the hands of Jaina? OMG
    This is why I love posting this to mmo champ Always someone with lore to light me up Thanks for this info.

Regarding to the Tower, I really CBA to look for it in Dalran atm, this one model is new in the files.

Most of those doodads likely aren't going to have anything to do with the warlock stuff, but it would be interesting to see them given their own class area. Druids have Moonglace, DKs have the Ebon Hold. Monks have Peak of Serenity. Rogues sort of have Ravenholdt but the only thing to do there is the Fangs of the Father quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Most of those doodads likely aren't going to have anything to do with the warlock stuff, but it would be interesting to see them given their own class area. Druids have Moonglace, DKs have the Ebon Hold. Monks have Peak of Serenity. Rogues sort of have Ravenholdt but the only thing to do there is the Fangs of the Father quest.
    My point was making topic with Warlock Island pictures + extra interesting doodads. I didn't want to connect them, except the door that have only connection.

But in the end good info about Eye of Dalaran !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    This is why I love posting this to mmo champ Always someone with lore to light me up Thanks for this info.
    Thanks you for your comment, I personally am always on the hunt for remnants of forgotten lore, is a hobby I have, and I love it!

But focusing on the Eye of Dalaran itself I've been thinking that it is quite possible that, like the Skull of Gul'dan, both artifacts returned to Azeroth intact thanks to the sacrifice of the wildhammer dwarf...

In fact, it is more than likely that soon after, the artifact could have returned to the hands of the Kirin Tor, in the city of Dalaran, which would explain many things, such as:

• the fact that, after the destruction of Dalaran in the hands of Archimonde at the Third War, the city could be rebuilt in a record time under a purple dome in the Hillsbrad Foothills...
    • or even that the Eye of Dalaran could serve itself to concentrate the whole magic of the magic city so that the city itself could take off the ground and float through the air...

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 05:16 PM ----------

Even seeing the Eye of Dalaran appearing in the thread opener video (minute 0:14) I would swear to have seen it before... but I forgot where...

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 05:37 PM ----------

Good heavens! It has been in front of all of us for over a year! under our noses!
    floating in access to the Krasus' Landing:

Is it possible that this shining figure is actually the lost Eye of Dalaran?

I see, so the island is literally a part of the Firelands. I guess it will just be something used in the questline rather than a class hangout. Any idea of the scale of the island?

Is it possible that this shining figure is actually the lost Eye of Dalaran?
    The Eye of Dalaran would be an artifact, not a floating symbol. There's several of those around dalaran.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2012-12-30 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    Was going to post, but Northem beat me to it. The Dalaran symbol is in game since WotLK. But it looks like a different doodad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Class specific sanctuaries in the vein of Acherus and Moonglade would be very cool, a warlock one especially as long as they fill it with all kinds of hellish and dark scenery.

I hope there will be a service to chanage the warlock pet colors in the warlock isle, one day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I hope there will be a service to chanage the warlock pet colors in the warlock isle, one day
    For all your genderbender needs.

Ridiculously over-the-top Muscled Incubus. Flexes instead of hip-smacks to Seduce.
    Bubblegum-Bright Pink Voidwalker with a bow.
    Imp in drag, like Greta the Gremlin from Gremlins2.
    Felbitch (permanently followed by 3 miniature felpuppies).

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    For all your genderbender needs.

Ridiculously over-the-top Muscled Incubus. Flexes instead of hip-smacks to Seduce.
    Bubblegum-Bright Pink Voidwalker with a bow.
    Imp in drag, like Greta the Gremlin from Gremlins2.
    Felbitch (permanently followed by 3 miniature felpuppies).
    truth be told, I could use a fem felguard following me around.

but I'd rather they spent resources on fem meta lol

15+ Year Old Account
    That warlock door make's me a happy soul sucking aff lock, if we really get a lock themed area
    Forgiveness is between them and god, it's my job to arrange the meeting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    truth be told, I could use a fem felguard following me around.

but I'd rather they spent resources on fem meta lol
    For those with the Grimoire, you wouldnt want to see my concepts for the female Observer.

So much pulsating.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Class specific sanctuaries in the vein of Acherus and Moonglade would be very cool, a warlock one especially as long as they fill it with all kinds of hellish and dark scenery.
    well we do have a druid, dk, monk and to a lesser extent warrior and rogue areas in the game in the past. it would certinely give more class identity to have these areas for everything.