Deleted

Unhappy I get banned 2 times..

wooooow wowwww

Last edited by mmoce06ba74076; 2013-02-20 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Remove this post

10+ Year Old Account
    pvp botting duh

Deleted
    If you used a program called honorbuddy to gear up, that is what they banned you for.

Sounds like you did something that isn't intended in BGs or Arenas. Becoming untargetable, becoming unkillable, entering arenas with outside debuffs that increase your damage, using abilities when you leave arena after you're dead, etc. Lots of reasons.

lol @ 3 hour ban for botting

Should have been a week and then a perma ban. Stop botting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    If you used a program called honorbuddy to gear up, that is what they banned you for.
    I am not using any program.just addons from cure.com

Deleted
    I got the exact same thing and I have never botted, I have however AFK'd in BG's so I'm guessing some moron has reported me from botting when I was just AFK + auto running into a wall. Sure it's wrong and the 3 hour suspension deserved, etc etc, but it's hilarious that players are so quick to cry bot these days. Best thing was the ban expired by the time I logged on again, so really pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I got the exact same thing and I have never botted, I have however AFK'd in BG's so I'm guessing some moron has reported me from botting when I was just AFK + auto running into a wall. Sure it's wrong and the 3 hour suspension deserved, etc etc, but it's hilarious that players are so quick to cry bot these days. Best thing was the ban expired by the time I logged on again, so really pointless.
    I agree that a 3 hour ban is pointless unless that three hours starts on your log in attempt.

As for the OP, if you can't understand that what makes you think you can understand us? I don't want to be rude, but the writing is straight forward and we're just going to repeat what it says. You got a ban for doing something bad in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post

AFKing in BGs is considered an exploitation of PvP Battlegrounds and the honor system. You were most likely reported for AFKing not botting. And said 'moron' was correct to do so. When I see AFKers I report them away and put in a ticket. The more people police this action the quicker it may go away.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    lol @ 3 hour ban for botting

Should have been a week and then a perma ban. Stop botting.
    Exactly. This is why BG's are filled with bots.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Here you go. English-to-Turkish online translator

Yararlanmak yok
    oynat normal
    Hile yok
    Oyununu oynamak klavye
    Siz bir savaş gound, sonra da orada

Be glad you only got 3 hour ban ^^

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why come here and make a topic QQ-ing and not telling us the whole truth?

If you really didn't do anything, don't make a big deal and feel offended. Just call Blizzard out on it.
    If you ARE guilty, then wise up and don't do it again or start robbing banks and stealing old ladies' purses... pffft

Onların klavyeden uzak veya duvarlar haline çalışıyor olabilir Bazen insanların diğer oyuncular rapor verecek. Bir botting programı kullanmıyorsanız, birisi yanlışlıkla Hile sanıyordum olabilir.

(English)
    Sometimes people will report other players when they are away from their keyboard or might be running into walls. If you are not using a botting program, someone may have mistakenly thought you were cheating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Onların klavyeden uzak veya duvarlar haline çalışıyor olabilir Bazen insanların diğer oyuncular rapor verecek. Bir botting programı kullanmıyorsanız, birisi yanlışlıkla Hile sanıyordum olabilir.

(English)
    Sometimes people will report other players when they are away from their keyboard or might be running into walls. If you are not using a botting program, someone may have mistakenly thought you were cheating.
    2 kez üst üste olması şaşırtıcı ben 6 yıldır bu oyunu oynuyorum ne bot gibi programlara başvurum ne de başka hileler kullanırım.
    tek amacım oyundan zevk almak hatta bunun için addon'lar bile tasarlıyor razer'in ürünlerini kullanıyor macrolar yaparak iyi bir performans sağlamaya çalışıyorum oyunda.o kadar bot kullanan varken 2 kez üst üste banned yememin hiç bir açıklaması olamaz!

should banned for week !! (at least)

f... bots

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by szary View Post
    should banned for week !! (at least)

f... bots
    yeah Fu.... BOTS I am report all time bots for cheating but I am never used that bot program or any others program!
    I get banned for not any reason!

Origination: Forums / Comments
    Ban Type: in-game activities that violate the Terms of Use.
    Expires: Monday, 31 December 2012 16:10:21 o'clock GMT (in 2 days, 2 hours)
    Ban Reason: N/A