Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, worth buying?

The game's currently half-off on Steam. I don't know a lot about the game, but my friends have been raving about it and I've heard it's quite good. Can anyone tell me more about the game and perhaps tell me whether it's worth buying?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a thread already about the Steam Sales - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...gh-January-4th

To answer your question though - yes. I love the game and it's a fantastic FP Medieval game.

It's a PvP game, through and through, so if you don't like those sorts of games then it probably isn't for you. However, if you do, it'll be great. It's extremely fun to play with friends and I'd say that it's totally worth the money.

Deleted
    Bought the game. To say the truth I am a bit disappointed in it.
    Their seems to be few maps and the servers allow people with a high MS. So they kind of jump around.
    Also their seems to be problems with hit detection. I seen Arrows, Bolt, Knives fligh right through players.
    My last complaint is the Community. Who in my experience, prove every stereotype about people playing FPS games true.