Poll: What do you think of Tier 15 and Season 13 armor looks?

10+ Year Old Account

Monk Tier 15 and Season 13

I'm pretty 'meh' on both, dunno maybe when I can plug in the fem panda model around it but plan to transmog.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    Both sets look a bit 'entertaining' on a male Pandaren. I haven't made up my mind yet if I like them or not.

Deleted
    I love s13, specially on the human model Is there any way to preview s13 on other races? Couldn't find it on wowhead. Just found it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm contemplating mogging my T15, but I really like the look... maybe it'll grow on me more than T14 (which, I typically mog into the rogue lookalike set, lol)

I'm not sure, honestly. I may just wear it for the hell of it. I haven't found a decent transmog set that seems like 'me', though, so eh. Hoping T16 or so will be that set.

Hate T15, love S13. Prolly gonna try to get my hands on Rogue T15 look-alikes for pve xmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    Both sets look a bit 'entertaining' on a male Pandaren. I haven't made up my mind yet if I like them or not.
    Gonna be hard to find something that doesn't look weird on a fat fluffy bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Hate T15, love S13. Prolly gonna try to get my hands on Rogue T15 look-alikes for pve xmog.

Gonna be hard to find something that doesn't look weird on a fat fluffy bear.
    Not so sure about that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2oRyLCagOA

If you check out the transmog thread as well on the Monk section, you'll find a lot of decent looking compilations on Pandaren Males.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm holding out hope that T16 will be good...or at least won't have the same helm shape we've seen 4 times now, both in our tier and in transmog pieces. The round, vaguely-Chinese-style hats were cool at first. They're getting old.

S13 isn't bad, but I don't pvp on my monk. :< Perhaps I'll have to start next tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    Not so sure about that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2oRyLCagOA

If you check out the transmog thread as well on the Monk section, you'll find a lot of decent looking compilations on Pandaren Males.
    Dat azz . I'd definitively wear a cloak full time if i played a male Pandaren lawl.

That set is nice yeah, been using it for a long while (minus the helm/belt) on my (now shelved in profit of my Monk) Druid.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2013-01-01 at 01:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think both are great, honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I quite like T15, don't really care about S13 as there's no way in frak I'll get it ;p

I'll probably be using T15 unmogged, with a few offset peices mogged to fit the look.

I kinda hope that T16 is RADICALLY different though... while T14 and 15 are both great, they're a BIT similar, I want a set that looks totally different for the next one,
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I think they both look good, I don't think I'll transmog to them though since I have my Challenge mode gear atm, which I love on a panda female

T15, first gear that makes you look like you have tattoos... interesting to say the least and a step in the right direction i think. Personally i really like the T15 model, the S13 stuff is kind of weird but then i don't really PvP anyways so .. not too concerned about it.